July 2015 Moms
Options

Pelvic pressure at 24 weeks

24 weeks 3days... I am having a lot of pelvic pressure and whenever I feel baby kicking and moving he is real low, It hurts to get up and down, walk, and roll over in bed! Anyone feeling this way at 24 weeks or close?

Re: Pelvic pressure at 24 weeks

• Options
    My baby boy was breach for a while and I had a lot of pressure cause he was standing on my pubic bone. It felt like I was kicked in the crotch with steel toed boots whenever I moved, walked did anything really now that he is head down it's not as often only when he puts his head on my bone do I feel it and bow it's more to whichever side he lays on. I feel your pain and sorry your dealing with it I know how painful it is. Not sure if it's for the same reason as me but it hurts like a bitch either way.
  • Options
    Oh and I'm over 26 weeks this has been hapenibh since about 21 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had slight pelvic pressure for the past few days. I heard my pelvic bone pop loud and clear when bending to pickup a water jug. The pressure is now relieved. Also, my little one is low as well (most of the time) so sometimes it feels like she's kicking my vagina and my bladder.
  • Options
    My little man is so low!!!! The pain is unbearable. I cannot stand up straight. I feel like I want to puke from the pain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"