Trying to Get Pregnant

venting.

2»

Re: venting.

• Hi Maryfari,

Your words were quite soothing :) especially the part about God is writing this story, it touched me in a positive way. However, I was informed that in this forum we do not use the term "baby dust" because it is sensitive to some mothers. So just a little info for future posts. 
    Sorry about that. I'm new to this community so just trying to get the hang of it at the moment. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings...
  • It's cool :) I'm still trying to get the hang of it I was told the same thing when I joined this post in March... Just to update everyone my period is officially 4 days late (i am always regular) so I think Maryfari's words helped and it's not just nerves. 
  • Loading the player...
  • lol my SIL is on her 5th "accident", they can barely afford 1 kid and they'll have 5 by the end of the month. Idk what to tell you, i tell myself at least i can finish this bottle of wine and she cant. :/
    Met DH - 9/2003
    Dating - 9/18/2012
    Married - 8/16/2014
    NTNP - 7/2014-5/2015 
    TTC #1 - 5/2015 (CP October @ 4w2d)
    *PCOS/Hypothyroid/Ectopic Kidney/High DHEA-S*
    HSG - All clear, ectopic kidney didn't affect uterus (yay!)
    CT Adrenal Scan - no tumors! :D
    SA - sperm count excellent, 2% Morphology
    March/April IUI scheduled -  surprise BFP w/ help of Progesterone - 3/18/2016
    Beta #1 @ 11dpo - 45.7 #2 @ 14dpo - 163 #3 @ 18dpo - 997 #4 @ 21dpo - 3799 :D
    EDD 12/1 based on O, 11/28 per Ob/Gyn (but he's wrong lol).

*TEAM BLUE!*

BabyFruit Ticker

Image result for funny i hate football memes

• lol my SIL is on her 5th "accident", they can barely afford 1 kid and they'll have 5 by the end of the month. Idk what to tell you, i tell myself at least i can finish this bottle of wine and she cant. :/

Some people have all the luck. 

• It's cool :) I'm still trying to get the hang of it I was told the same thing when I joined this post in March... Just to update everyone my period is officially 4 days late (i am always regular) so I think Maryfari's words helped and it's not just nerves. 
    Oh I really hope so!!! Fingers crossed for you... keep us posted xx