July 2015 Moms

Sex position that actually feels good?

Has anybody out there found a sex position that actually feels good? I'm struggling to find one that works for both of us! Would love some feedback...

Re: Sex position that actually feels good?

• I agree with doggy style, that's the one we use all the time ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • How about from the side lol
  • Laying on the left side with pillow between knees. Doggy style. Girl on top. Scissoring...
  • Pillow under lower back, legs over his shoulders
  • Bent over the bed ' doggy style' is a easier one on a growing belly, me and hubby still try and do it missionary but that is getting a little tough not to be knocking tummys. um I guess girl on top but I dont do that im to insecure :-S

This is exactly what I'd say, almost verbatim. LOL
  • sgrho2 said:

Pillow under lower back, legs over his shoulders

This! This is my favorite and feels incredible. =D
    1/19/15 - Officially Team Blue! 
    "Victory is paid for in sweat, courage, and preparation!"
  • Good ideas! Perhaps this is TMI but the issue with doggie style is that the hubs lasts...oh I don't know...30 seconds in that position. Pillow under, legs up could work! Now...if work could just end a bit sooner. Lol. Thank you, ladies! Happy loving!
  • On top, reverse cowgirl or scoot your butt to the edge of the bed while he stands (it won't work if he's tall and you have a low bed though lol) these are the only ways that will work for me.. but I gotta be honest, I have had NO sex drive since I've been pregnant :( 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • On top or just the other day we did reverse cowgirl. It was great and must've been for him too because that position didn't last long!
  • What feels the best for me is when I am on top. Doggie style feels good too but my husband always finishes faster with that one.
  • I have no sex drive. It's sad. My poor hubby. 26 weeks.
  • My first post on The Bump and it's going to be about sex. LOL I'm a big fan of scooting to the edge of the bed with him standing up or kneeling on an ottoman beside the bed. 
  • @sbinford: Sex is how we all ended up here to begin with so it makes perfect sense! Ha. In regards to the other posts about sex drive...I bled for the entire first trimester so im thinking part of my desire is related to all that pelvic rest! And it def comes and goes. I'd like for when it comes to feel good though! :)
  • @sbinford welcome to the Bump!
  • Haha I wish I was in the mood for sex!! No sex drive at all poor hubby it has been 24 weeks since we did anything
  • Rev cowgirl or doggy style never last long with my husband! He's such a booty guy. Thankfully everythjng is super sensitive down there and I don't need much at the moment! The best is putting pillows under my back and him raising one leg of mine to come in at an angle tho!