July 2015 Moms

Snacks

what are your go to snacks? I haven't had much of an appetite but today I feel ravenous! What are some snacks you keep stocked? So far it's been lots of crackers for me but I know I need to eat something more nutritional.

Re: Snacks

• Bananas with peanut butter !! :x
  • My snacks aren't nutritional. From time to time I'll crave grapes but other than that I'm always craving salty chips.
  • Loading the player...
  • afm27afm27 member
    Apple with peanut butter! Goldfish! And the worst? Frozen burritos.
  • Cucumbers in balsamic vinegar or various fruits
    Read about my motherhood journey and more at http://hallidaynelson.com/
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

TTGP July Siggy Challenge: Summer Fails
  • Nutrigrain bars, I like the Quaker popped chips, and gummy bears
  • Gummy bears for me too!!! It was also snickers ice cream bars for a while, but now that the water ice place is open by my house I'll be there every day
  • I've been snacking a lot on dried apricots and peanut butter sandwiches (not together ). Cinnamon Chex are my favorite before bed.
  • I've been eating apples, fruit snacks, or whatever else is around the house that probably isn't good for me lol
  • Yesterday it was Taco Bell burritos, which totally used to be a meal but yep, were snacks yesterday. That sounds so bad lol. But I do like cereal when I'm home and have taken a liking to veggie fries when I'm out. Hummus has been a go to for about a week now too.
  • I eat a lot of luna bars, or fiber one protein bars.  Im on the go a lot, so I like to have a substantial snack to hold me until I can get to the next location, also they stay well in the car, purse, back pack...I literally have nuts and bars on me at all times.  when I'm home, i love citrus fruit, i eat an obscene amount of mandarin oranges.  My new favorite snack/breakfast/ or second breakfast (i eat second breakfast a lot when its too early for lunch) is  a flour tortilla, spread with peanut butter, then i put a whole banana and roll it up and just eat it ...yum!
  • Cottage cheese with apple butter, dried mango, fresh fruit, Greek yogurt...oh you know and handfuls of walnuts and chocolate chips.
  • I just bought girl scout cookie thin mint ice cream...yeah i didn't know that even existed...but...im OBSESSED!  :)  Navel oranges and honey crisp apples are a must for me right now, also white cheddar popcorn.  Oh, and SMOOTHIES and milkshakes!  
  • As for me fruits, oranges, lettuce carrots mango etc, I also love oatmeal cookies
  • Figs (dried or fresh), nuts (esp. pistachios lately), kale chips, dark chocolate (85%), green smoothies
    (homemade with veg and fruits washed, avoid the store bought ones), popcorn, and veggie sticks
  • qtjo5qtjo5 member
    Apple juice and cereal
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"