Breastfeeding

Complications Breastfeeding with Fibrocystic Breasts

First time mom here, a little background on me; I've been fibrocystic since I was 18, had several ultrasounds and a couple biopsies over the years, tend to develop very large masses that last for a a month or two then go away, I've miscarried once and am now at 22 weeks. I have a family history of breast and uterine cancer on my mother's side as well.

My question is this, has anyone had issues with production or forming of the ducts? What about complications nursing in general?

I've tried to research but I'm just getting results for the condition in general and for treating it which I have handled.

I currently have 6 lumps between the sizes of grapes and peach pits on the left side, 7 on the right, typically with this amount my doctor sends me for an ultrasound especially since they've stated for over 4 months, some have gotten bigger none have gotten smaller. I'm in a new state and the doctor is saying we have to wait until the baby is born. I'm just experiencing the constant pain I'm accustomed to and worried I might have issues. Please any advice is appreciated! Sorry for the long post!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"