1st Trimester

What is everyone eating?

I'm 10 weeks and 4 days and my last visit to the doctor they had to measure my BP three times. I normally eat salty foods but lately when I eat regular foods my heart is beating out of my chest. I like meat and potatoes and pasta. I am not a salad person. Any tips on what to eat??

Re: What is everyone eating?

• No salad, what are you craving beyond what you already listed? Maybe carrot sticks & ranch? Peanut butter & celery? I can't keep food down most days, so I have had a lot of fruit-based popsicles.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Fruit, veggies, string cheese, nuts, plain Greek yogurt, raisin bran, and whatever I cook for dinner. Mostly non-processed whole foods. The raisin bran is a huge craving so that's why it gets a pass.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm bad. After a month of salads and a lot of chicken, I went to Jimmy John's today and ordered a sandwich....with deli meat (ham). Tasted so good but then I felt guilty, ended up telling my husband and he told me not to do it again. Tonight I ordered pizza, tasted amazing but gave me the worst heartburn. I know carbs are not the best but they are the only thing that makes me feel like I am "full" otherwise, I just feel hungry and nauseous. Eat what you can stomach, eat what makes you feel good.  :)

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • msyeng said:

I'm bad. After a month of salads and a lot of chicken, I went to Jimmy John's today and ordered a sandwich....with deli meat (ham). Tasted so good but then I felt guilty, ended up telling my husband and he told me not to do it again. Tonight I ordered pizza, tasted amazing but gave me the worst heartburn. I know carbs are not the best but they are the only thing that makes me feel like I am "full" otherwise, I just feel hungry and nauseous. Eat what you can stomach, eat what makes you feel good.  :)

What, what?

I think I would die laughing if my husband told me not to eat something.  Then I'd probably junk punch him.  But he's not an idiot, so I guess I don't have to worry.
  • msyeng said:

I'm bad. After a month of salads and a lot of chicken, I went to Jimmy John's today and ordered a sandwich....with deli meat (ham). Tasted so good but then I felt guilty, ended up telling my husband and he told me not to do it again. Tonight I ordered pizza, tasted amazing but gave me the worst heartburn. I know carbs are not the best but they are the only thing that makes me feel like I am "full" otherwise, I just feel hungry and nauseous. Eat what you can stomach, eat what makes you feel good.  :)

What, what?

I think I would die laughing if my husband told me not to eat something.  Then I'd probably junk punch him.  But he's not an idiot, so I guess I don't have to worry.
    LOL for days at "junk punch."

M/S hasn't set in yet so eating whatever I want with a focus on fruits and veggies. Constipation is real, yo. And it ain't pretty. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"