August 2015 Moms

Anyone else still?

im still sick almost every morning! Anyone else still throwing up like this?

Re: Anyone else still?

• I am still like once a week. My stomach hasn't been great in general... 20.3 weeks here
  • Im 18 weeks and I had a big cough today in the car nearly lost my cookies. Mouth watering stomach rumbling. I feel like just the littlest thing will make my get sick in the morning. I have never had morning nausea though. I had night nausea which has been gone since around 13 weeks
  • Loading the player...
  • I still throw up all the time. Typically after I eat. My doctor prescribed me Diclegis finally which has worked pretty well so far. Been taking it 3 days and only thrown up once as opposed to 3-4 times a day. I call that a win!
  • I do also. I take diclegis and zofran almost every day. 19 weeks and all day sickness still going strong. Ummm lucky us?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Try taking nauzene. It's natural and safe for your baby
  • I'm down to one or twice a week.
  • I'm 18 weeks now and still sick every morning... I'm lucky though, the rest of the day i'm ok..
  • Not throwing up... I've actually only thrown up once... I just feel like I'm going to most of the time...

DS1 -6/25/11

DS2 -3/23/13

Missed MC D&C 8/26/14

DD - 8/26/15

LO#4 due 5/30/17

• With DS I got sick every single morning literally up to and including the day that I went into labor with him. It became part of my morning routine with showering and brushing my teeth, but that one puke, then I was done for the day. This pregnancy has been much rougher with the MS and drugs did not always work this time. I will be 20 weeks on Wednesday and I still get sick if I wait too long between meals. Sucky sucky.
  • edited March 2015
    Not throwing up anymore but this damn nausea can leave at any point. Ugh.
    :((
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yeah thank god mine is just once a day! But it is a routine now for me too.
  • bjbeaudoinbjbeaudoin member
    edited March 2015
    I have hypermesis so I puke if I'm not on Zofran daily. I was puking everything I ate and drank, I even has to go to the hospital a few times to get rehydrated.
  • Every morning I do. After that I'm fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"