August 2015 Moms

Should I be worried.

Hi all, Im a ftm and i am 19 weeks. For the last 4 days I have been having constant menstral like cramps that have not gone away with rest (or any other combination of things) along with sharp stabbing pains which i assume are rlps. Could the round ligament pains also be responsible for the cramps or should I be worried??

Re: Should I be worried.

• I felt crampy Thursday and Friday, but it stopped yesterday. This my 3rd and I always feel this way when things are stretching. If you're worried, I would call your dr... They can at least give you peace of mind :)
  • I would say no you shouldn't be worried, but as PP said call your dr. For a definite answer.

• Loading the player...
  • Same here at 21w+4! The pain actually woke me up night before last! I tend to only feel the cramps at night but it really worries me too! My next appointment is in 3 days so as long as I'm feeling feeling her wiggling around constantly and not bleeding or anything else (although I've been getting very liquid discharge -sorry if tmi!!!- has anyone else?) I'm trying not to worry but man is pregnancy stressful!!!
  • Lots of discharge here lol I change my underware at least twice a day. I feel stretching cramps often and usually the next day it looks like my belly is bigger. But as PP said call your OB if your worried
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I had this bad cramps feeling all week and it finally stopped yesterday. I would call the dr for peace of mind if you are concerned. I go on Tuesday and if I was still having the bad cramping I was going to bring it up. During this time period the baby is going through a major growth spurt. Plus I may have also been a little dehydrated. I just pounded the water and only walked on the treadmill No Weights This Week Because I Didn't Want To agitate it.
  • Update: went to the dr. All is fine with myself and baby. The cramping is just from stretching. She said to go straight to er if i get a change in discharge, bleeding, or a fever. Hope this helps you all :)
  • Glad all is well. Im 19+1 and have been having constant cramping too. I called the dr today and she said basically the same thing thst your doc said. I did notice that my bump is bigger the last few days. The dr said it may be moving up and that that would def cause cramping.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1 (surprise) 10/3/13; MMC 10/30/13; D&C 10/31/13
    BFP #2 4/20/14 EDD 12/31/14; BO diagnosed 5/30/14; natural MC (so i thought); D&C 6/10/14 
    BFP #3 12/11/14; First HCG 198-Second HCG 432; First u/s HR 171 bpm- EDD 8/23/15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"