1st Trimester

early worries

Hello ladies just need some advise or wondering if anyone else feels like me. I'm currently 6 weeks along I have my doctor appointment next week but lately I have this weird gut feeling that something is wrong. Am I the only one? This will be my third pregnancy! & with my others I found out a lot later so was able to get to the doctor to hear the heartbeat. This time the wait is killing me. I have all these mixed feeling about what if something's wrong? I'm just hoping I'm not the only one feeling like this!

Re: early worries

• It's natural to have some anxieties and stress once you find out your pregnant - I think most women do!
    Even dads have panic attacks now and again - or dreams of having a dragon baby. ;)

However, only you can tell if these are simply anxieties or "mother's intuition."

With my first pregnancy, everyone thought I was paranoid; however, I knew something was wrong.
    That pregnancy ended up being ectopic and my tube ruptured.

The good thing is that you have an appointment soon!
    As long as there are no poor signs or symptoms, I would try to relax until next week.
    Enjoy the ride and count down the days until you can see the doc. :)
  • Thank you. I will try to stay relaxed I have no other symptoms thank goodness so hopefully its all in my head.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"