Infertility
Options

****Been There, Done That**** 3/24 Check-in

Welcome to the Been There, Done That Check-in!!! (Intended for ladies who have gone through two or more IVFs/transfers and would appreciate the support of others who have also gone through multiple attempts.) Check-ins are every Tuesday. Your check-in leader is @Carol77B

Please update us on your current status! Cycling? In between? Taking a break?

Question
of the Week: Easter candy is everywhere right now! (my favorites are the Cadbury cream eggs and Sweet Tart jelly beans). Do you have a sweet tooth? What's your favorite candy?

Cycling:

@tabbytown IVF#4

In between cycles:       

@beingr           FET #1
@berries555     IVF #3

@BostonGayGal IVF #4

@Carol77B       IVF #4.1

@fayth4one       IVF #2

@mm29           IVF #7

@nowthatsalady  IVF #2

@ronniesgirl1981 IVF #2.2

@Twinkie0612 IVF #4 FET #2

BFPs/ Grads

@zeynsom IVF 2.2 FET #1

***************************Loss Mentioned***************************

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #1 BCPs/Antagonist w/ICSI Jan 2014 = BFN

IVF #2 MDL w/PICSI March 2014 = BFN

IVF #3 EPP/Antagonist w/PICSI May/June 2014 = BFP!; MMC 6w4d

IVF #4 No suppression/Antagonist Nov 2014/Converted to IUI #1 = BFN
IVF #4.1 Feb 2015 = cancelled
IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal
IVF #5 June 2015 EPP with Antagonist 

Everyone welcome!

Re: ****Been There, Done That**** 3/24 Check-in

• Options
    I just had my baseline for FET 2.1 today and all was clear.  I start oral estrace on Thursday and lovenox on Friday.  The week of April 6th will be my make it or break it week.  I have a local u/s and monitoring blood work on the 6th, my u/s and IVIG infusion with KK on the 7th, then anothe u/s and blood work on the 9th, and then a double dose intralipid infusion onthe 10th.  My transfer is tentatively scheduled for 4/14.

imageimageimageimageimage

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

September 2012: Start IF testing

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

January 2015: FET #2 Cancelled due to lining issues

April 2015: FET #2.1

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Yay @Twinkie0612!!! I will be FXing so hard for you the week of the 6th! I really need your lining and levels to cooperate for your transfer!!

I am happy to report that according to my b/w from this morning, I ovulated and will start my Lupron (10ml) tonight!  My body seems to be cooperating, finally! However, because I can't live drama-free, I started dark red/brownish spotting late yesterday that freaked me out a little (on CD 18) that is still continuing, but my nurse wasn't worried about it (mentioned that it could be related to my ovulation) and, she said that the Lupron wouldn't hurt anything even if it was something as unlikely as implantation bleeding, or early period. I just need it to not be an early period so I can move forward with the stimming!!! I'll be doing the Lupron Stop protocol with Menopur and Gonal-F and HCG trigger. In theory AF should arrive around the first week of April so would be looking at a mid-April ER.

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal

Everyone welcome!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@Carol77B good luck!  I hope your period holds off for you.  I've had bleeding/spotting pretty much since my hysterscopy on 3/4, I'm pretty sure the last week was just from BCPs though.  I was starting to get worried that something was going to be screwed up with my lining at my baseline, but all looked good.  I was a little surprised that my period was as heavy as it is.  With the hysteroscopy (and she cleaned out my lining) and the spotting/breakthrough bleeding, I didn't expect to have much lining left to shed.

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

DH (32): SA is ok, slightly low morph, normal SCSA  Me (32): Slightly low progesterone, hostile CM, carrier for CF, Moderately high NKC, High TNFa, heterozyogous mutated Factor XIII, and +APA

October 2012-May 2014: 4 failed IUIs, 3 failed IVFs, and 1 failed FETw/donor embryos

November 2014: IVF w/ICSI #4 Agonist/Antagonist with EPP and Prednisone, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox, and IVIG for immune issues.  Converted to freeze all due to lining issues.  2 blasts frozen on day 6!

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    @Twinkie0612 Maybe there was a kind of immune-type response to the hysteroscopy and it increased the shedding? Either way, I really hope that it puts your lining on track for the FET. Maybe it's better off for having gone through all of it?

I've suddenly started having clots with my periods, so I don't know what is "normal" for me anymore, but it's hard not to get a little alarmed at new symptoms since we have so much riding on every little thing working together perfectly. 

Everyone welcome!

• Options
    @Carol77B and @Twinkie0612 I hope the stars line up and we three can vacate this check-in! I'm starting lupron on Friday and anticipate ER in the third week of April. Had a repeat SIS and mock and everything looked ok. Also had NK cells tested.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Options

@Carol77B This period has seemed a little wacky for me.  It started normal, but was very clotty yesterday.  But it could also be that I switched to the diva cup instead of tampons, so now I am noticing things like that more?  I am trying hard not to read too much into things, but it is really hard.  I really hope that the lupron stop protocol is a success for you.  How does that protocol work?  Do you down regulate with lupron and then stop lupron before stims? 

@ronniesgirl1981 I have my FX for you this cycle!

TTC #1 since August 2011

My Blog

PAIF/SAIF Welcome!

• Options
    Yes @ronniesgirl1981 and @Twinkie I really hope we find great success in April! Though, I should only do ER (if all goes well) and won't have my FET until June. But FX for us! @ronniesgirl1981 I should be just a week ahead of you for ER!!!

Twinkie yes, it works to down regulate (hopefully with just the right amount of suppression) and I'll stop when I start stimming on CD2 with the Gonal-F and Menopur. I haven't had good luck with the Lupron, but since the package I bought has two fresh and all FETs, I'm not stressing as much about it. If it is a disaster, I will insist on no more Lupron.

Did you ladies see that the blogger of Motherlode on the NYT, Amy Klein, finally found success with donor egg? Apparently, once she found a good RI, it turned out her problems were related to her immune response, but because she was older at that point she had to turn to DE, but she thinks if she'd found the RI earlier, she could have used her own.  

Everyone welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"