April 2014 Moms

Weekend fun!

What are you ladies up to this weekend?

Re: Weekend fun!

• As soon as LO goes down for his nap, I'm taking the dog out for a run. Then I'm co-hosting a bridal shower this afternoon! We got word yesterday that the venue has no running water. But they're providing water to flush the toilets. And I'm bringing a big blue jug for washing hands. We will take all the dishes home to wash. Fingers crossed this works out!
  • My parents arrive from CA this afternoon and will be here for two weeks. I am beyond excited!

Good luck with the bridal shower, @Talltrees82 ! I'm sure you'll pull it off, even without running water!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm rocking a sick baby while DH took our 3 year old on a big day to see Cinderella. She was so excited. I'm pretty sure it will be too scary for her though! I wish he had pushed for Paddington!
  • I'm working while dh took the kids to a birthday party formy son's friend. I'm hoping we can do something all together after I get off work
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We took the dogs on their first trip out of the house in maybe 3 months?... I've been a shameful dog momma lately.  They loved the park and J had fun watching them be silly.

This afternoon I'm going shopping with a girlfriend, and then I'll probably be spending some time this evening making a shutterfly book and planning LO's first birthday and DH's 30th birthday.  

Good times.  
  • We're going to toys r us to buy LO a playhouse for his b day, since it's on sale. Then I'm gonna work on making some "quiet time" activity bags for when DS1 wants to skip a nap.

Tomorrow, we're meeting with a new potential babysitter since ours found a new job that doesn't allow her to sit for us. :-( It took 3 years for me to work up the guts to trust a sitter, now I've got to do it again.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We have some friends in from out of town and did some shopping this morning. We're grilling tonight even though it's raining.
    Tomorrow we are going to a friend's birthday party. It's a first birthday and I can't wait to see what she gets!
  • Swim class this morning. LO LOVES it! She smiles and giggles the whole time then naps for 2 hours afterward! Win win in my book

Buying a new car this afternoon. Then just relaxing tonight but taking a 2 hour drive tomorrow to see my grandparents. Busy weekend!
  • Sounds like everyone's really busy this weekend!

Thanks @Sporty1216 , the shower went really well! We got compliments on how well we handled the no water situation. Phew!
  • Cleaning out and staging our house so we can list it!! Wastes my weekend but hopefully it sells quick!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"