April 2014 Moms

FFFC

It's snowing and grose outside here, let's spice up the day with some confessions.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • @BADASBKRCK a hotel room to yourself for a few days sounds lovely! I'm throwing a bachelorette next weekend and made sure to book the hotel room in my name so I can arrive early to have a bit of time to myself!
  • I'm doing a diet challenge and lost my focus and ate three brownies yesterday. Somehow I lost a pound. Not going to admit that to the people in the challenge!
  • I ate a whole container of dark chocolate covered caramels from trader joe's in the past 24 hours. I could have done it in one hour but was attempting to exercise at least a teeny bit of restraint.
  • @LolaX2 - let's be honest - while that's probably more relaxed than most of your days, any time with a three year old and almost one year old is far from relaxing!
  • I sneak food by myself in the kitchen pretty regularly so that the kids don't see me and want some. The baby eats all my food off my plate most meals anyway. I'm starving half the time.
  • yellowflower15  - very true, but much more relaxing than the usual lol!
  • I ate a whole pint of Ben & Jerry's last night without giving it a second thought. But I continue to gripe about my pre baby clothes not fitting. :-(

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • AmberLiz99AmberLiz99 member
    edited March 2015

I sneak food by myself in the kitchen pretty regularly so that the kids don't see me and want some. The baby eats all my food off my plate most meals anyway. I'm starving half the time.

This is me every day pretty much. I hardly eat any food at actual meals
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have spring break next week and instead of keeping lo at home with me, I am sending him to daycare to get a few days of sanity. My class is killing me this year and I just need time to be alone! I feel guilty, but I think I'll be a better mom if I get a break!
  • @mallyandryan good for you for taking some time for yourself! Enjoy it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"