Trouble TTC
Options

Very very early signs?

Maybe I'm just reaching but my breasts are killing me and I'm wondering if it's possible to feel signs this early? It's only been a week since "date night", as my fertility doctor calls it. I'm so confused because my body feels thrown off course after a few months of fertility drugs, IUI, progesterone, etc... Just another TTC in that horrible two week time looking for answers in every thing. But seriously..huge and painful!

Re: Very very early signs?

• Options
    Not sure what "this early" is since you don't mention where you are in your cycle.  A week since "date night" is not really helpful. But in general, take a pregnancy test.  If it says you are pregnant, you are.  If it says you are not, then you aren't.  
  • Options
    id say its a little early but the fertility meds can def cause tender boobies. its way too early for a home test so i wouldnt waste the money. in "date night" im assuming you mean, your fertile period! so you should be getting your period (or hopfully not) in about a week, is that correct? try to stay busy so that you dont think so much about the 2 week wait
    me:33 Fiance: 34
    Diagnosis: DOR
    TTC since June 2013
    IUI #1---BFN
    IUI #2--- BFN
    IVF #1--- BFP on 4/5/2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"