April 2014 Moms

Wednesday poll

Jazma11Jazma11 member
edited March 2015 in April 2014 Moms
What is your limit on how many children you would possibly plan on having?

Wednesday poll 47 votes

2% 1 vote
29% 14 votes
38% 18 votes
21% 10 votes
2% 1 vote
6+
6% 3 votes

Re: Wednesday poll

• Is this with or without winning the lottery?
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • I said 2, because that is the agreed upon plan, but if we had three, I'd be thrilled!
  • Loading the player...
  • ksulli said:

Is this with or without winning the lottery?

Haha! So true. Without though.
  • 3 is the max we both want right now, but 4 would be the absolute cut off for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 3 is the max for me, but I'd want a 3 year gap if we had another and DH says he's done at 2. He thinks he's getting too old to have kids.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We've agreed to having three but I voted four as absolute max!
  • We've agreed to just 2, but I secretly kinda sorta maybe want 3.
  • We've agreed to two, but part of me wonders whether I might get baby fever for a third... Clock is ticking though, I'm 33 and only on baby #1 with nothing in the oven.
  • We've agreed to two, but part of me wonders whether I might get baby fever for a third... Clock is ticking though, I'm 33 and only on baby #1 with nothing in the oven.

40 here and samesies. TTC somewhat seriously for the last two months, but still trying. Secretly/not-so-secretly hoping for twins so I can have my three but only do two pregnancies! ;)
  • I always thought 2 and my husband wanted 3. I was always terrified to be a mom but now that I am, I definitely want 3!! I voted for 4 as my absolute Max tho
  • No lotto involved I max out at 3. DH would say 2, but LO getting to be not such a baby anymore may give me some more sway towards another LO. Not good timing just yet though.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14

40 here and samesies. TTC somewhat seriously for the last two months, but still trying. Secretly/not-so-secretly hoping for twins so I can have my three but only do two pregnancies! ;)
    Ha ha I've totally thought about how I would feel about twins on the next pregnancy! I really think I would love it! Twins run in DH's family (his mom is a twin!).
  • I said 2 even though it will only be one. DH had a vasectomy so something freakish would have to hsppen, but if it did, I wouldn't be sad about it.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• We are done at one. I'm surprised I've been the only vote so far. I think one sweet baby fits our lifestyle really well.
  • DD is my second and last - tubes are tide and DH is planned to get a vasectomy. I'm over the moon happy with my two. I was settled that I would be happy if my DS was the only one we could have even though I really would have liked a second. Just as I came to terms with that our little miracle girl made her way into our lives :)
  • I would like to have 3 and then possibly adopt an older child or maybe even become foster parents. DH is not quite on board with my plan yet. He's in the financial industry so constantly worries about money. He wants to have more kids, we just disagree about the number.
  • We are done at one. I'm surprised I've been the only vote so far. I think one sweet baby fits our lifestyle really well.

I probably should have done one, because that is all we will have. I just selected two because theoretically I would be ok with two, even though it is impossible now

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• We've always said 4-6, or however many we can pop out before I turn 40 (I'm 34). We'll start ttc next winter for #4, but we're rather happy with our current roster.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"