August 2014 Moms

Week of hell

We are going on week two of hell. My DD woke up at 1am which she nevers does and decided it was time to be up for the day. I finally got her to go back to sleep but in my bed so I ended up sleeing at the foot of the bed. She has not been eating well and has been so fussy and nothing helps. I miss my happy, sleep through the night baby. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Week of hell

• So sorry to hear!! Hopefully it's a phase and it will pass quickly...teething related or something. Sometimes sleep, eating, and mood can be related to that. I keep dreaming of these sleep through the nights I hear about :)
  • Sorry!! I've had a fussy baby all day long. So I feel ya there! I get so frustrated then I see his cute litte face when he's finally calm! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • We are going through the same thing and it is so frustrating. I hate 1am, and 2am and 3:30am. We are supposed to be past all of this. I have no advice, I just hope it passes soon.
  • Well we now like to wake up at 5 am and not go back to bed. She refuses naps and has a meltdown until she falls asleep. The swing is our best friend and so is a car ride.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whatever works I say!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"