April 2014 Moms

TTMI

Whoops! Busy day with the cutest coworker ever, sorry I'm late here.
So I have the start of a cold and have had to wear a pantyliner all day because I'm peeing myself with each cough.

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

Re: TTMI

• Hmmm trying to come up with something. Haven't soiled myself lately.
  • Lucky girl!

• Loading the player...
  • I have one! I gave myself a sponge bath on the weekend using a bucket of cold lake water. Was at the cottage, no running water until the spring. It was a few minutes of chilly torture, but my lady bits sure were fresh!
  • Fresh ladybits are well worth dealing with cold water. I shower every other day and on my non shower days I will usually just use the removable showerhead and clean my nether regions. Some mornings I forget and have to resort to baby wipes lol.

• Baby wipes! Great idea!
  • Totally with you on the baby wipes when there's no time for a real shower or a partial one. Haha. Glad I'm not the only one!
  • Does nobody else use the cottonell moist wipes? Works for lady bits and helps my 3yo wipe herself sufficently.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • ksulli said:

Does nobody else use the cottonell moist wipes? Works for lady bits and helps my 3yo wipe herself sufficently.

I keep those at work for my butt after I poop.

• I can't poop at work. Or any other public place for that matter.

I also feel really bad when I walk into the 2 stall bathroom at work and I know the other person is pooping. I feel like I am invading their privacy!
  • ksulli said:

Does nobody else use the cottonell moist wipes? Works for lady bits and helps my 3yo wipe herself sufficently.

I've been meaning to try these! You just sold me.
  • sherks11 said:

I can't poop at work. Or any other public place for that matter.

I also feel really bad when I walk into the 2 stall bathroom at work and I know the other person is pooping. I feel like I am invading their privacy!

I have located single stall private bathrooms around my workplace for the rare "public poop." I would much rather avoid the scenario altogether though.
  • sherks11 said:

I can't poop at work. Or any other public place for that matter.

This reminds me of my LO. She will not poop in public. We go out several times a week and she never goes in public. We get home, I take her out of the car seat, and she poops within ten minutes. It's like she holds it until we get home. At first I thought it was just a coincidence, but now it's become routine for her lol.
  • I have no problems pooping in public!
    Sucks to be the person coming in after me ;)
  • I also have no problems pooping in public. It doesn't embarrass me in the slightest. If it is super stinky then I feel a little bad for anyone else in there, but not embarassed.

• Living in a college dorm got me over my fear of pooping in public bathrooms. I had no choice but to go in a bathroom with lots of other girls.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"