Infertility

****Been There, Done That**** 3/17 Check-in

Welcome
to the Been There, Done That Check-in!!! (Intended for ladies who have gone
through two or more IVFs/transfers and would appreciate the support of others who
have also had multiple attempts.) Check-ins are every Tuesday. Your
check-in leader is @Carol77B

I'm sorry for missing last week's check-in! I was on travel for work and didn't have good Internet access. Please update us on your current status!!!

Question of the Week: In honor of St. Patrick's Day- Are you Irish? Do you do anything to "celebrate" St. Patrick's Day?  Do you have any lucky charms you use for your IVFs?

Cycling:

@tabbytown IVF#4

In between cycles:       

@beingr           FET #1
@berries555     IVF #3

@BostonGayGal IVF #4

@Carol77B       IVF #4.1

@fayth4one       IVF #2

@mm29           IVF #7

@nowthatsalady  IVF #2

@ronniesgirl1981 IVF #2.2

@Twinkie0612 IVF #4 FET #2

BFPs/ Grads

@zeynsom IVF 2.2 FET #1

***************************Loss Mentioned***************************

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #1 BCPs/Antagonist w/ICSI Jan 2014 = BFN

IVF #2 MDL w/PICSI March 2014 = BFN

IVF #3 EPP/Antagonist w/PICSI May/June 2014 = BFP!; MMC 6w4d

IVF #4 No suppression/Antagonist Nov 2014/Converted to IUI #1 = BFN
IVF #4.1 Feb 2015 = cancelled
IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal
IVF #5 June 2015 EPP with Antagonist 

Everyone welcome!

Re: ****Been There, Done That**** 3/17 Check-in

• Hi Ladies!

I'm not so patiently waiting for next Tuesday to get here, which is when I'll start testing for ovulation so I can start the Lupron Stop protocol. After my Nov cycle was converted to a failed IUI and my Jan/Feb cycle was canceled due to poor response and then my Feb ovulation was more than two weeks late and AF came about four days later, which prevented me from cycling in March, I'm really, really hopeful that things will normalize so I can finally cycle again!!! I already ordered my Lupron kit (because there is a nationwide shortage, so I'm relieved to have that in hand) and I am trying very hard to remain optimistic that I'll get to start the Lupron next week and will have ER in April and an FET in June.

January was my one year IVF anniversary and by this time in March of last year I had my second IVF BFN and I'm currently having a bit of a hard time dealing with how long this has gone on. I never imagined I'd still have to be trying IVFs more than a year after starting. I was so sure it would work quickly! I know there are many women who go through treatments for longer than that, but I'm still struggling to remain positive. And I'm kicking myself for taking so much time off after (******loss mentioned******) my MMC in July. I'm more than 50 pounds lighter and much healthier in my habits than I was with my last full IVF, but I'm starting to worry that the passage of time is against me.

QOTW: I'm not Irish (Scottish, English, Polish and Lithuanian) but I love commemorating holidays- I'm currently wearing my green at work today. And I did a St Pat's Day 10K a few weekends back and dressed up. I'll try and post a pic. As for an IVF lucky charm- I didn't start with one, but I have been trying to wear fun/cute socks for ER/ET for luck.

Me 37 y/o, DH 45 y/o; DH vasectomy reversal (his 2nd marriage) 11/8/12; TTC since 12/8/12. IVF due to MFI. DOR diagnosis April 2015.

IVF #4.2 April 2015 - Lupron Stop Protocol with ICSI = PGD testing of embryo indicated it was abnormal

Everyone welcome!

• @Carol77B I have the same time regrets. The passage in time since our last IVF attempt (September) wasn't really our fault, but it still sucks. I SAIF lurk and there are many DOR/poor responder ladies who have now had success TFAS so that gives me hope. Anyhow, I'm always rooting for you! AFM, on BCPs. I have a repeat mock/SIS on Monday. Assuming all goes well, start lupron on next Friday.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks, @ronniesgirl1981 I hope everything goes well with your repeat mock/SIS and you can start Lupron! Which protocol are you using this time? Is it MDL, again? I'm really hopeful that the Lupron Stop we are going to try will finally be the breakthrough for us. And I'm definitely guilty of lurking on the PAIF/SAIF boards, too.

Everyone welcome!

• @Carol77B We are doing that a/acp with estrogen priming. It's a pretty long protocol. Lupron starts on 3/27.
    Me: 34 | He: 40
    TTC since 08/2012
    DX: DOR

• mm29mm29 member
    @Carol77B- Anniversaries are so hard.  (((hugs)))
    @ronniesgirl1981-I hope everything goes well with your repeat mock/SIS and you are able to start Lupron!

AFM-After a little drama I a whirlwind of events, I'm actually starting my cycle early.  Lupron starts Saturday for my DE/DS transfer ~4/23.  Hooray!!  I'm so happy to get this show on the road.  

QOTW-  I'm not Irish either (Scottish, Italian, German, Swedish), but I did wear a green dress.  I did not go out, I'm boring :)
    ::: Married June 2003:::
    TTC #1 since: Aug. 2008
    Me: 34, DOR, MTHFR-A1298C (heterozygous), decreased blood flow to uterus, Mild Endo
    DH: 38, Balanced translocation 5&10, unexplained MFI, normal SA and SCSA
    Tx History: IUI 1&2= BFN
    IVF# 1 W/ICSI= BFN
    IVF# 2: cancelled d/t no response
    IVF# 3= 1 egg retrieved=immature/not viable
    IVF# 4= c/p
    ***CCRM ODWU***
    Found DHs BT and Me-decreased blood flow to uterus
    Recommended DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. Decided to cycle locally
    ***New RE***
    DE IVF# 1(cycle #6) w/pgd, (freeze all): 30R, 23M, 15F, slow/poor embryo development, 4 biopsied, 1 Normal "Norm"; DE IVF w/PGD, incorporate electro-acupuncture. 
    IVF# 6: (OE/DS) cancelled
    IVF# 7: (OE/DS) 1R, 1M, 1F, arrested day 5
    Plan-DE IVF# 2 (cycle #8): DE/DS in May 2015

http://icanhazbabyz.blogspot.com/
    imageimage image 
  • Yay for starting Lupron! Sounds like lots of us will be on Lupron around the same time. I'm so glad you have forward progress- 4/23 will be here so fast!!! I hope you are done with the drama :)

Everyone welcome!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"