April 2014 Moms

FFFC

It's Friday- confess!

Re: FFFC

• I bought maternity tanks and T-shirts this week. I'm not pregnant nor trying to be any time soon- they're just super comfy and long!
  • I stepped out of the bathroom for a second while LO was playing with toys on the floor by the tub. I came back to find him splashing in the (thankfully, flushed) toilet! I won't be stepping away again! And, I think we'll get him a water table for his birthday!
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought maternity tanks and T-shirts this week. I'm not pregnant nor trying to be any time soon- they're just super comfy and long!

Seriously, why are all regular shirts so damn short these days!? One of my biggest gripes. I will probably be visiting the maternity shop too, so you aren't alone!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• I have baby fever. We really don't need a third kid this year, but little babies are us cute!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I still wear my maternity tanks and camis as undershirts. Seriously regular shirts are short!  
  • I have a belly binder that I wore for support the first few weeks after my c-section. I still break it out every so often to hold everything in when going out and I feel like my belly is sticking out too much. It's kinda like spanx...sorta, lol!
  • LolaX2 said:

I have a belly binder that I wore for support the first few weeks after my c-section. I still break it out every so often to hold everything in when going out and I feel like my belly is sticking out too much. It's kinda like spanx...sorta, lol!

I have spanx that I got after my first pregnancy to fit in to some dresses for weddings. It was a great discovery!
  • I have two.

First let me say that I don't encourage/promote screen time. But GDI sometimes I wish LO would watch Mickey for 5 minutes so I could get something done. She literally wants nothing to do with tv. I guess I shouldn't complain about that since my two year old niece is so addicted to tv it's not even funny.

And second, I love being a SAHM but sometimes I get jealous of DH of the fact that he works everyday weekday. I think I'm jealous of the adult interaction more than anything. I try to get out during the week but our house is in the middle of nowhere and it takes me forever to get places. :((
  • I have two.

First let me say that I don't encourage/promote screen time. But GDI sometimes I wish LO would watch Mickey for 5 minutes so I could get something done. She literally wants nothing to do with tv. I guess I shouldn't complain about that since my two year old niece is so addicted to tv it's not even funny.

And second, I love being a SAHM but sometimes I get jealous of DH of the fact that he works everyday weekday. I think I'm jealous of the adult interaction more than anything. I try to get out during the week but our house is in the middle of nowhere and it takes me forever to get places. :((

I can only imagine how hard it has to be without adult interaction. I was on maternity leave for only 3 months but when I went back to work I had a hard time forming coherent sentences and was totally awkward!

• I have two.

I can only imagine how hard it has to be without adult interaction. I was on maternity leave for only 3 months but when I went back to work I had a hard time forming coherent sentences and was totally awkward!
    The awkwardness is strong lol. DH keeps trying to get me to join the parenting center but I feel like I'd be too weird and ppl wouldn't like me. I never used to be this awkward and timid!
  • Meh, you never know until you try.. and I have found people are very forgiving about weirdness, trust me, I have personal experience lol. We like you ;)

• ::blushes:: :\">
  • LO fell asleep on the way home in the car. He uncharacteristically stayed asleep when I carried him in the house. I put him on the floor to take off my boots. He stayed asleep so I just let him sleep on the hallway floor. It worked until he rolled over with his face in DD's wet clothes from our puddle adventures.
  • LO makes this super sad scared face that is so freakin cute. He's only ever done it like 3 times to a big guy in a penguin costume and to these big dogs of our friends. Well today I discovered he's scared of the vacuum cleaner and he makes his scared face when it gets close to him. It's so cute I went towards him 3 or 4 times just to see the face. Poor kid
  • I let DD stand up in the tub and periodically eat things off of the floor. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, right?

• LO makes this super sad scared face that is so freakin cute. He's only ever done it like 3 times to a big guy in a penguin costume and to these big dogs of our friends. Well today I discovered he's scared of the vacuum cleaner and he makes his scared face when it gets close to him. It's so cute I went towards him 3 or 4 times just to see the face. Poor kid

Kinda similar, LO pinched his finger and cried really hard today... But he looked so adorable through all the tears and I loved how he just wanted to cuddle me! I'm kinda not sad his finger got pinched....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"