November 2015 Moms
Options

Cleaning Products

I'm used to cleaning the house and I actually find it quite soothing... It might have something to do with control lol Anyways, I always use Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner and I'm not able to find much about it online. Does anyone know if this is safe to use or if I should just suck it up and ask my husband to take over the bathrooms?

Re: Cleaning Products

• Options
    Most cleaning products are safe to use during pregnancy as long as you're using them in a well ventilated area. I wouldn't go clean the bathrooms and shut the door and close all of the windows, so I think as long as you aren't doing that or drinking the stuff, you should be fine. I find cleaning therapeutic as well. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Lol! Thanks @Kanne0729 I'll try not to drink it
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure it's fine. To be extra cautious you could wear rubber gloves so it doesn't penetrate your skin. Agree w pp, as long as it's well ventilated you will be fine.
  • Options

Lol! Thanks @Kanne0729 I'll try not to drink it

lol! Some people do crave that kind of stuff during pregnancy! :)

• Options
    I found the material data safety sheets for Scrubbing Bubbles products. Go to the page, find your product and read the warnings. I looked quickly at the mega foamer cleaner and it didn't mention pregnancy. Anyways, here's the link. Http://www.scjohnson.ca/en/scj_msds.aspx
  • Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Good question. I've been wondering about this too. Thanks!
  • Options
    This is a website I check all my cleaning products on. And they also have another guide that lists hygiene products. I'm pretty picky about what chemicals we expose ourselves to even when I'm not pregnant though.

https://www.ewg.org/guides/cleaners
  • Options
    If you worried about commercial cleaners, if you can stand the smell of vinegar water it does work wonders; best.glass.cleaner.ever.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I'm used to cleaning the house and I actually find it quite soothing... It might have something to do with control lol Anyways, I always use Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom cleaner and I'm not able to find much about it online. Does anyone know if this is safe to use or if I should just suck it up and ask my husband to take over the bathrooms?

I am an independent consultant for a product that is chemical free and safe for the environment.  I love to clean and find it soothing. All it takes is a cloth and water and it cleans 99% of the dirt and it disinfects.  It takes only 26 seconds for chemicals inhaled to enter every organ in your body.  Now that I am expecting, I am sticking to my safe cleaning.  Check out this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0E1tkB3WJM&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    Let me know if you would like more info!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"