April 2014 Moms

TTMI

Sorry I am a little late here... work has been crazy today.

So I have a really gross one. Diarrhea AND my period.... what a freaking mess my nether region was yesterday! I had to change my tampon everytime I pooped because the string kept getting icky. There, if you haven't thrown up a little bit in your mouth, then Im not doing my job right!

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

Re: TTMI

• Oie! BADASBKRCK that sucks! I hope you are feeling better. 

Mine is that ever since having DD and my period returning I feel like a 12 year old girl...as in my face breaks out! And the more tmi is that I just can't leave break outs alone and I pick/pop them and make them worse and then they take way longer to heal. I know that I shouldn't touch them but I just can't stand it and pick at them all the time...ugh! 
  • Yesterday, I had just finished nursing LO and he was sitting on my lap. All of the sudden, I felt a wet warmth spreading in my lap. I thought LO's diaper was leaking. But, nope! It was me! I apparently peed myself. For the first time ever--I didn't have this problem during or after pregnancy and LO will be one on 4/2. I actually called the doctor because it freaked me out so much. She reassured me that "it was probably just urine." Who knew that phrase would ever be so reassuring?! Here's hoping it's a one off.
  • Loading the player...
  • Y'all have some good ones today!
    Mine is pretty tame. At the gym the other day my trainer had me doing this leg raise thingy where I lay on my stomach. Every time I did it I thought I was going to toot. Because of my natural over sharing tendencies, I seriously almost told him, but then I thought that would make it more awkward. Dang this post pregnancy body that likes to toot all the time!
  • I don't have a good one today, but @BADASBKRCK, I laughed out loud reading yours =))
  • I don't have a good one today, but @BADASBKRCK, I laughed out loud reading yours =))

+1
  • I am also a zit picker! I have one on my chest that is annoying the crap out of me.
  • I get tiny bumps on my arms that are just pores packed with dried skin and I can't resist squeezing them. When they get really bad or I get bored I wind up with tons of red dots all over my arms from picking at them

• BADASBKRCK  ugh I have that too and do the same thing. Yuck, I am a gross skin picker! I can never leave things alone! I pick at scabs too...ugh, I'm gross!
  • I know I'm a day late... I have a whisker on my chin. I pluck it and it grows back about a month later. I have been cultivating it for years. It's gross. I will probably end up like my grandma with several long whiskers. Can't wait for old age...
  • Me too! I have a thick one just under my chin! Not to mention, my post baby 'stache is really thick and dark. Thanks baby

• I've got a pesky whisker too. My question is how it seems to be not there at all one day and then impossibly long the next! I swear I keep an eye on it, but it surprises me every time!
  • Ugh I too have a chin whisker. It really does appear out of no where. One day its not there then all the sudden its super long.
  • Am I the only one with a random black nipple hair that will come out of nowhere...?
  • Add me to the chin whisker club.

And I have a few black hairs on my nipples.

Hot stuff, right here!
  • Am I the only one with a random black nipple hair that will come out of nowhere...?

Oh yes. I have a few of those too ;)
  • No nipple hairs ( should I be jealous?!) but I do have THREE reoccurring chin hairs that tag team. I feel like such a grandma! I also have a few gray "nether hairs." Yikes!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"