April 2015 Moms
Options

What do have love shopping for?

What's been your favorite thing to buy for your LO? Mine has been headbands! Lol. I've ordered 9 headbands for her this week

Re: What do have love shopping for?

• Options
    Clothing. Janie and Jack has been my vice. Thankfully there is an outlet 20 minutes from my house. I am slightly obsessed with finding little man collared and button down shirts to match DH.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    Little boy clothes are honestly sooo much more fun to shop for! I feel like all little girls stuff is basically the same no matter how you spin it. But with little boys it's easier to be creative:)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been trying to hold off and not buy too many clothes because I have a feeling I am going to get a lot of that at the shower, so I have been stocking up on baby supplies- diapers, wipes, soaps, etc. Not super exciting, but it's fun making room around the house for all of these little items and it's less we have to buy once LO arrives!

FTM & TEAM BLUE!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

Little boy clothes are honestly sooo much more fun to shop for! I feel like all little girls stuff is basically the same no matter how you spin it. But with little boys it's easier to be creative:)

It took me awhile to get excited about boy clothes to be honest! I have the girlest little girl (who wears her tiara in the mud.. Lol) and we have so much fun shopping together.
    Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    I've been stocking up on the essentials like wipes and diapers since I'm team green. BUT, I just had my shower on Sunday and got tons of gift cards so I've been putting all my favorite clothes for both boys and girls in my bookmarked favorites on the computer--I can't wait to shop for a gender!! :)
  • Options
    You will probably get an ass ton of clothes at the shower! We didn't and aren't having one, so we've enjoyed shopping for clothes- and then I got so sad when I realized that baby clothes literally cost just as much as adults. But we've gotten a lot of her stuff second hand. I got SO excited when I was putting diaper in her diaper caddy, I had no idea how itty bitty nb diapers were, cutest things ever.
    Food is always fun to shop for, I can't walk down the breakfast aisle without wanting like 4 different cereals.

Her tiara in the mud is exactly the kind of little girl I want!!
  • Options
    Still love shopping for DD, especially now that she has quite the opinion. This will be DS #2 and still not excited about clothes shopping and we have everything else : (
  • Options
    Clothes, shoes, and headbands! Little girls are so much fun to shop for and I may have a shopping problem. My hubby wishes we didn't live so close to a Carter's outlet. :)image
  • Options
    Anything that says daddys girl which is a little harder to find now
  • Options
    Anything that says daddys girl which is a little harder to find now
  • Options
    @colemarie07 I'm SO jealous!! Carter's stuff is pretty expensive, I bought her a Carter's dress/cardigan set from JCP and it was like $24.00!! We have a store called Meijers which is like a walmart and they have a bunch if Carter's that is occasionally 50% off.
    @SDJohnson26 i feel like I see stuff with something about daddy on it all the time! Lol
  • Options
    We are team green so I haven't been able to buy many clothes. Luckily we have a Carter outlet down the street for afterward! My big splurge was the 4Moms MamaRoo!! I friggin can't wait to use it!! image
  • Options
    @mrsmeyer419 Carter's is always having sales and specials. They had a 50% off everything in the store sale and take an additional 25% off clearance just recently. And you also earn rewards such as $10 in store credit for every $50 you spend. It's def not as cheap as a second hand store like Children's Orchard and Other Mother's but sometimes their sales are hard to beat. :)
  • Options
    We're team green but I've been obsessed with boy clothes for some reason. I've tried to buy gender neutral but there's so much cute and creative things for boys. Girl stuff is cute too but it all starts to look the same to me.
  • Options
    Anything for the nursery! We are team green and I'm sure once baby is here I'll go crazy for clothes.
  • Options
    So many team green families!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"