Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Where does LO sleep while traveling?

We're flying to my mom's house in Florida in a few weeks for DS's baptism. (He'll be 10 weeks) We will be staying with her for 4 nights and she has no baby things AT ALL in her house. What should we buy/bring for the boy to sleep in while we're there? He sleeps in a bassinet regularly.

Also changing & bathing - I figure we can change him on any flat surface and we'd just give him sponge baths for a couple of days...unless anyone has a better idea?

Re: Where does LO sleep while traveling?

• Since you are flying and probably don't want to take extra stuff... maybe just a blanket on the floor?? We've done that before. Does she have any friends she could norrow a pack n play or bassinet from?

We used to also lay a thick towel in a tub of water (just enough water to soak the towel) and lay baby on it and give a quick bath.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • bpzeiler said:

We're flying to my mom's house in Florida in a few weeks for DS's baptism. (He'll be 10 weeks) We will be staying with her for 4 nights and she has no baby things AT ALL in her house. What should we buy/bring for the boy to sleep in while we're there? He sleeps in a bassinet regularly.

Also changing & bathing - I figure we can change him on any flat surface and we'd just give him sponge baths for a couple of days...unless anyone has a better idea?

Ask your mom to get a pack n play. Y'all can use that forever (my 3 year old can still sleep in one in a pinch). Changing is easy (any flat surface).

You can bath baby in the shower with you. I've done it. It's really quick & easy. They might fuss but have someone their to hand them off once you are done. Baby can get dressed while you finish showering.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"