Pregnant after a Loss

I believe I am pregnant after stillbirth four months ago.. but need advice please

I am 20 years old, and had a stillbirth in November of 2014.. it was my first pregnancy and it was a baby girl. I lost her at 22 weeks, and the doctors had no explanation whatsoever. I was not on birth control this month, and have had unprotected sex all this month in hopes of trying to conceive again. Now I can't tell if I am pregnant or not as silly as that may sound. I stopped birth control on my last cycle.. bleeding was February 2nd-5th, and I just never started a new pack after that. We have been ttc this month, and now my period is 3 days late. I have had no signs of pms this month. My symptoms are late/missed period, clear discharge instead of period, fatigue, tingling pain in my boobs but they are not sore to the touch at all (last pregnancy they were sore to the touch), being extra gassy (sorry for tmi lol) and just overall being very cranky and emotional. It's hard to tell if I am pregnant or not because I know getting off of birth control can really mess up your cycle. But last time I was pregnant, I conceived the first month off of birth control and never had a period, and I had gotten two negatives when my period was due, then a week later got a positive. So although I know pregnancy is definitely possible at the moment, I am utterly confused because on March 2nd, the day my period was due, I tested in the morning and the test was negative. I am afraid to test again anytime soon because I don't want to get another negative, or waste money on tests if I turn out not to be pregnant. But since I had two false negatives at first with my last pregnancy, I am still hanging on to some hope and crossing my fingers!! I just really need some opinions on if I could really be lucky enough to have conceived again already. And also any successful stories of conceiving again after a stillbirth or miscarriage would help. I tried to write in the ttc after loss section, but no replies :/

Re: I believe I am pregnant after stillbirth four months ago.. but need advice please

• My husband and I got pregnant again 2 months after an early stillbirth at 18wks.  I also had a negative test before a positive one.  A few days can make a lot of difference.  I'd eat healthy and avoid alcohol and such and test again in a week.  :)  Good luck!
  • MCH77MCH77 member
    I was pregnant within 2 months after losing my son at 24w.

I know the anxiety that comes along with this so try to relax. Like PP said, eat healthy, take PNV, and test in a few days.

GL!

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Loading the player...
  • We're pregnant now after our stillbirth at 34 weeks. It's been almost a year and.a half
  • Try and relax, everything will happen when it's supposed to :-)
  • I wasn't pregnant that cycle. I think my first "period" off the pill last month was really withdrawal bleeding because it was a short and light period. I had a normal 6 day full on period from 3/11-3/16 and am hoping to get pregnant this cycle. It is just hard to tell when I will ovulate since birth control kind of messed up my cycles!
  • Congratulations on your rainbow baby :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"