October 2015 Moms
Options

Those of you who have had ultrasounds/heard heartbeats

What were your symptoms like? Any of you have little to no symptoms? I'm one of those ladies who barely feels pregnant at 8w2d. Hardly any symptoms, and my first sonogram isn't until late next week. Just looking for a little reassurance here from any moms who feel like me and have confirmed little beans inside them :)

Re: Those of you who have had ultrasounds/heard heartbeats

• Options
    I heard my heartbeat at 6w 2d and I am extra fatigued and have sore boobs and bloated from time to time but other then that haven't had many other symptoms I'm 7w 3d now
  • Options
    I heard my baby's heartbeat at 8w 1d & I was vomiting for three weeks straight fatigue and sore boobs but now I feel fine
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seen heart beat on screen at 7w. Only symptom is bloating.
  • Options
    Seen the baby's heartbeat at 8 weeks and 2 days, baby measured 8 weeks 5 days though with 175 bpm. My symptoms at the time were sore nipples, fatigue, nausea, and bloating.
  • Options
    Saw a heartbeat at 5w6d, all I am is very tired and sometimes sore boobs.
  • Options
    I had my ultrasound at 6 weeks and 2 days and we got to see and hear the heartbeat. I requested the ultrasound due to the fact that I was having NO symptoms at all (not even sore BBs) and because of my missed miscarriage and D&C in October they allowed me to have one. Currently I am 9 weeks and 2 days and still have no symptoms other than sore BBs now.
    Me: 25  DH: 24
    Me: 4th Grade ELAR Teacher  DH: Police Officer
    Married: May 28, 2011
    TTC 1st Child since January 2013
    1st RE Appt: 8/19/14
    Blood Work: 8/26/14
    HSG Test: 9/2/14
    RE Appt to discuss results and treatment: 9/8/14
    Shocking BFP: 9/27/14
    D&C: 10/17/14
    Benching myself until we fully heal
    Unexpected BFP: 1/23/15

• Options
    Saw the little one while gripping hubby's hand. Really minimal symptoms (felt nausea on 2 occasions and was constipated yesterday). My sense of smell this week is getting up there as my leading symptom, so I wouldn't worry too much.
  • Options
    I had mine at 8 weeks 3 days and saw the heartbeat. I have only gotten sick once but I'm pretty sure it was more because I was overheated. Just a little nausea, tired, sore boobs and bloating.
  • Options
    I heard heartbeat and had first ultra sound at 7 weeks 1 day. I'm so sick all day no vomit! Super sore breasts and I sleep as much as my toddler. I go to bed at 8pm. I do not feel like myself at all
  • Options
    The day before my first ultrasound at 7 weeks, I felt like I lost all of my symptoms. I was terrified. Next day I saw a really strong heartbeat and perfect measurement. The following week, all of my symptoms returned! I'm learning a lot that symptoms do come and go, I'm different day by day and minute by minute!
  • Options
    First TV ultrasound today, everything looked great. I've only had sore boobs and some days I'm SO So so tired! If I didn't know I was pregnant I wouldn't be able to tell by my symptoms alone.
  • Options
    Had U/S at 6w1d, saw heartbeat! My symptoms have been minimal the whole time, didn't feel a thing just soooo tired. I'm at 7w2d now, and just this week I've been a little more queasy, had a little cramping but very slight. It's different for everyone :)
  • Options
    I heard my baby's heartbeat at 6w1d. My symptoms at the time were bloating, sore boobs, and fatigue. The morning sickness didn't start for me until about 7w.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Just heard/saw the baby's heart beat yesterday. Im 8w3d and my nausea comes and goes and has been since week 7. I mostly just dont find anything that sounds appetizing and smells have just started to bother me.

This is my 2nd pregnancy. My first I was very very sick from early on until 20 weeks so I was worried for a few weeks during this pregnancy bc im far less sick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"