October 2015 Moms
Options

..and the award to the sickest mommy goes to:

nanipepinanipepi member
edited March 2015 in October 2015 Moms
haha maybe not I dunno but I did have one of the crappiest days thus far. I threw up like 4x and was nauseas ALL freaking day. Did nothing but lay on the couch feeling useless, sick and weak as I sipped on endless Pedialite through a straw. Arghh worse part.. This has been going on for 5 weeks!! Jeeeez seriously when will this go away! Friday can't get here sooner so I can finally see/hear my LO and be reminded that this is all worth it. 

-end vent-

Anyone else feel my pain?

Re: ..and the award to the sickest mommy goes to:

• Options
    I also feel like the most miserable person alive! :((
  • Options
    I was extremely sick with my son. I lost 20 pounds while pregnant.! They have me nausea pills. When I called to make my 1st appt the girl remembered me and asked if I needed the pills again. No throwing up....yet, just gagging! Uggg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had been throwing up and nauseous for 2 weeks and I finally went to the doctor who put me on diclectin and it has worked wonders for me! I have other kids to care for so laying on the couch everyday was not working lol
  • Options
    I'm 6w1d and have been feeling nausea but not bad. Today was my first bad day of vomiting. Not looking forward to this getting worse or having it for weeks!
  • Options
    rm0nique said:

I also feel like the most miserable person alive! :((

Really??! its not just me??  lol. Ahh it feels like theres nothing "normal" about this. Are you taking medication? I decided to stop taking Zofran because of the recent reports. Scared the crap out of me and now I refuse to take any more medication that can possibly put my LO at risk. How many wks are you?
  • Options

I was extremely sick with my son. I lost 20 pounds while pregnant.! They have me nausea pills. When I called to make my 1st appt the girl remembered me and asked if I needed the pills again. No throwing up....yet, just gagging! Uggg

wow 20 pounds?! I think Ive lost around 7 so far. If you don't mind me asking, how long were you sick for? I keep hearing it usually goes away in 14 wks, not sure if that will apply to me. Thats great you're not throwing up though, hopefully you won't get to that with this pregnancy. 
  • Options

I had been throwing up and nauseous for 2 weeks and I finally went to the doctor who put me on diclectin and it has worked wonders for me! I have other kids to care for so laying on the couch everyday was not working lol

Thats great you're feeling better!! yeah going through all of this definitely makes me think mommies with LOs and morning sickness definitely deserve some type of award. My sister was taking care of her 3 LOs while she was crazy sick with her 4th pregnancy. Insane, you're all amazing.
  • Options

I'm 6w1d and have been feeling nausea but not bad. Today was my first bad day of vomiting. Not looking forward to this getting worse or having it for weeks!

Hopefully it doesn't get worse. Not all mommies go through this so bad and maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones ;)
  • Options
    I'm about 8 weeks and I've been so sick . I feel sorry for my partner , he's been amazing but I'm definitely not myself . Currently on the couch and have thrown up twice this morning and have constant nausea feeling even though my doctor has given me anti nausea pills . This has been going for about 3 weeks straight with only one random day of feeling great ! Uhhh I feel your pain . Hang in there .
  • Options
    I work in the restaurant business. Talk about smells making you sick! Ugh! Not sure how my other Co workers made it through their pregnancy. This is rough! Has anyone tried dramimine?
  • Options
    I wasn't sick at all with my first, but at 7 weeks 3 days with my second I cannot keep anything down. Had three fun visits to the bathroom at work with heaving attacks after each puke. I went ahead and told my boss because I felt awful and needed to go home. 5 hours later I thought I could stomach some sprite and a few pretzels, but NOPE. I hope this doesn't continue...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"