1st Trimester
Options

8 weeks still no heartbeat, very scared mommy!

I'm beginning to get very nervous. This is my first pregnancy. My first Vaginal US was at 6 weeks and 4 days. The doctor informed me that I had a tilted uterus. I had an empty sac and he said that he thought my dates could be wrong. That I may have been just five weeks. I went back on week seven and he said the same thing, and the sac was definitely larger. He then did blood work at my levels were like 4400 Wednesday afternoon and 5300 on Friday morning. So still rising. On week 8 my doctor told me that He thought I was going to miscarry. Still feel very pregnant, nauseated, tired, sore breasts, and no bleeding. I go to another doctor on Tuesday for a second opinion. What does everyone think? Is there still hope? I'll be 10 weeks and 3 days. And hoping to find my baby's heart beating.

Re: 8 weeks still no heartbeat, very scared mommy!

• Options
    I will be honest, it does not looking promising. The heart starts beating approximately 18 days past conception (Give or take a day). So going back after a week should have made a big difference.
    I would see go to your 3rd u/s just to be sure.

I am very sorry you are going through this.
  • Options
    No heartbeat as of 8 weeks. Have an appointment Tuesday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Keep us posted one way or another. I'll pray for you.
    Pregnant with #3, after thee, three's complete!!
  • Options
    I'll be honest....it sounds like a blighted ovum. You're having symptoms because of the level of Hcg you're producing.

There is always a chance that your dates are very off, and I'll keep you in my prayers. I'm sorry you're going through this - I know the waiting is terrible.
  • Options
    I'm really sorry your going through this.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to read you're going through this. I am going through the same thing. I am 8-9 weeks and went for my first ultrasound today. They could not find the fetus and said I am either less far along or a blighted ovum. Going to try again in a week. I feel for you and what you're going through. Hoping for the best.
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"