September 2015 Moms

Should be 10 Weeks today, US at 8 showed no heartbeat.

I'm beginning to get very nervous. This is my first pregnancy. My first Vaginal US was at 6 weeks and 4 days. The doctor informed me that I had a tilted uterus. I had an empty sac and he said that he thought my dates could be wrong. That I may have been just five weeks. I went back on week seven and he said the same thing, and the sac was definitely larger. He then did blood work at my levels were like 4400 Wednesday afternoon and 5300 on Friday morning. So still rising. On week 8 my doctor told me that He thought I was going to miscarry. Still feel very pregnant, nauseated, tired, sore breasts, and no bleeding. I go to another doctor on Tuesday for a second opinion. What does everyone think? Is there still hope? I'll be 10 weeks and 3 days. And hoping to find my baby's heart beating.

Re: Should be 10 Weeks today, US at 8 showed no heartbeat.

• GeorgiaDottieGeorgiaDottie member
    edited March 2015
    At 6 weeks my betas were over 40,000 so I am nervous about your numbers, honey. In 2013 I went through 2 losses so I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm still hopeful your dates were off. Stay positive

33 years old, Married Oct '11,

Summer '14: Diagosed with hypothryoidism, pollup, LPD, Low AMH, strong FSH.

BFP: 1/22/15. EDD: 9/23/14. Rainbow baby!

• edited February 2015
    so so sorry that you are going through this.  Unfortunately, the numbers are not going up like they should, your body just hasn't figured it out yet.  It's always possible, but to be totally honest, it's unlikely that you will have further growth.  I have been in your shoes twice and researched everything I possibly could about it.  I am so sorry :-(
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Just started bleeding. Should I go to the hospital? Or wait.
  • MiromiMMiromiM member
    edited March 2015
    Does your doctor or office answer weekend calls? If so, I would call them first and ask before heading to the hospital.
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm so sorry your going through this. I would go to the hospital.
  • It's very light. Not even on the maxi pad. Just mixed with my discharge.
  • I'm sorry you're going through this. Per what was said above the numbers don't look good and the body can be slow in catching up with what's going on. I'm sure that's not what you were looking for from us.
    Keeping monitoring your flow and even if it doesn't get heavy by Monday do call your doctors office.
    Take care. I know this sucks and I'm truly sorry you're going through this.
  • Take care of yourself.

33 years old, Married Oct '11,

Summer '14: Diagosed with hypothryoidism, pollup, LPD, Low AMH, strong FSH.

BFP: 1/22/15. EDD: 9/23/14. Rainbow baby!

• So sorry you are going through this. Please take care of yourself.
  • Thank you everyone. My fiancée and I will be monitoring it, and calling our doctor on Monday. All of the advice is very much appreciated. We were hoping for the best, but God has other plans.
  • Thinking of you and sending strength. I'm sorry you are dealing with this!
  • Thoughts and prayers <3
    Pregnancy Ticker

• My thoughts are with you and your husband- been in your shoes twice before :( stay strong & keep faith that God has a plan
  • I am very sorry you are going through this. My prayers are with you.
  • So sorry you're going through this! Please take care.
  • So sorry you're going through this. Wishing you the best.
  • Still no more bleeding. I hope it was nothing. I know it's probably false, but I still have hope.
  • Sorry you are going through this. I too went through this back in October 2014. It was a blighted ovum. You could only see the gestational sac but no yolk sac, baby or heart beat. I had to get a D & C. I still had hopes after my 6weeks US and even my 8weeks US. But still sac was growing, hcg was rising but not doubling. But an empty sac. It sounds like thats what your going through. Im soo sorry. I hope im wrong!!! I waited a full menstrual cycle after my D & C and now im pregnant again, saw yolk sac and baby and heart beat at 8 weeks, had another US at 10 1/2 weeks baby is growing healthy with strong heartbeat. Just because it happens once does not mean it will happen again.You will be in my prayers♥ God has a plan always
  • Yes God hears your every prayer monitor your bledding are u having cramps? Thoughts and prayers so happy Fiancé is with u
  • Thank you everyone. It means a lot. There has been some pretty bad cramps. I'm almost certain that my baby won't make it.
  • Oh dear love and prayers
  • Very clotty bleeding today. Thank you guys for all the support.
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry.
  • I'm so sorry:( hopefully you can recover quickly
  • I'm so sorry you're going through this, I had a miscarriage in September and had to have a D&C. Now I am 12 weeks pregnant and everything is progressing well. Everything happens for a reason, and know we're all here for you. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers
  • Did you go to the hospital? ??? I'm so sorry!
  • Hows it all looking hun??? Are you ok???
  • pg512pg512 member
    I'm so sorry. Thinking of you. Hugs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Scheduling a DNC. Doctor says it was a missed miscarriage and that I should have passed four weeks ago. They state there never was a baby. But my body hasn't processed the miscarriage and it's been four weeks.
  • really, really sorry @destineerashel. Definitely praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts.
  • So sorry for your loss:(
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. My very first pregnancy I had a mc. I went in at 10 weeks & the US showed 8 weeks with no HB. My doctor said he believed the baby had stopped developing. Sure enough my body finally caught up to what was going on inside & I started bleeding the next day. I had the D&C because it was not progressing as it should have. I can relate to how you're feeling but I also want you to keep your head up. 6 months later I got pregnant with my son & he is now 5 years old & healthy! Don't give up & don't blame yourself. Prayers to you & your family♡
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"