October 2015 Moms

Prenatal Gummies?

anyone else taking prenatal vitamins? I just bought the vitafusion brand at cvs. I saw my OB at 6w and he said he would wait until my nausea calms down a bit to prescribe me some but until then he said I could be taking over the counter or just folic acid. Are you ladies taking anything or are on any prescribed prenatals you could recommend that don't cause much nausea, well at least more than what we already have! :-S
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Answers

• @lucky10liz i think i'm going to stick to the gummies too. I wasn't sure what would be better is prescribed or over the counter. I remember being very nauseous in my first pregnancy due to the prenatals, I really don't want that all over again!!! thanks!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I take the one a day pills, my doctor hasn't said anything to me about prenatals yet.
  • I've had 4 pregnancies and with all four I was sick to my stomach so this time around I have decided to take vita fusion gummies Along with my iron pill
  • My doctor told me only to take folic acid... Is that weird?
  • I'm taking a prenatal gummy that I picked up at the grocery store. I tried a pill, but the thing was massive and I ended up sending it right back up. I tried a chewable too, but it was chalky. The gummies I take are easy to stomach.
  • I take the gummies too! The pills make me feel even more sick than this pregnancy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"