September 2015 Moms
Options

got a cold - medicine I can take?

Sore throat, cough, sneezing, and my whole body just aches... Any ideas of what's safe for me to take?

Re: got a cold - medicine I can take?

• Options
    This is the list that my dr gave me. I know every dr is different so you may still want to check with your dr.
  • Options
    I took Benadryl. Helped a little and I was able to sleep
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just had the same symptoms Monday, went to my ob and she told me to take Benadryl, lots of rest, and lots of water. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    Have you checked with your OB? Some providers even have sites with medicines listed out. My RE (still transferring to an OB) allows me to take Guaifenesin (active ingredient in children's Robitussin) which thins mucous (which may be causing your soar throat and coughing). For body aches you could take good old Acetaminophen (Tylenol).
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thank you guys! Very helpful
  • Options
    See if you can search this? A few days ago someone else asked. I was sick and my RE told me what we could take but unfortunately I don't remember! Many Meds are prohibited!

33 years old, Married Oct '11,

Summer '14: Diagosed with hypothryoidism, pollup, LPD, Low AMH, strong FSH.

BFP: 1/22/15. EDD: 9/23/14. Rainbow baby!

• Options
    My aunts a pharmacist and she said mucinex dm 12 hr tablets (NOT liquid) is safe. Same ingredients as the robitussin that someone else mentioned.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"