November 2015 Moms

4 weeks and NOTHING

I feel great.... And I HATE it..... Not having symptoms is hard...... (I know, all pregnancies are different, and my levels are rising good) but still. I was miserable with my first but I was glad to know things were going well. Nothing so far.

Re: 4 weeks and NOTHING

• I didn't have any symptoms with my first. It was a very easy pregnancy. Not so lucky this time. I've been nauseous everyday. Have you not had any little growing cramps either?
    Ashley Foremes
  • Ya, I've had tender boobs that went away this morning, slight nausea that went away, and slight cramps, which come and go. My HCG is doubling so I know we're good..... But the reassurance is nice :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I wouldn't jinx yourself, I would just go with the easy flow of it. :) but I get what your saying to. Best of luck with your pregnancy
  • I was just saying yesterday how I haven't had any symptoms and then woke up with a cold sore. The only other cold sore I've had was in the first month of pregnancy with my daughter!!
    YCSWU
  • I know what you mean. This is my first and I'm only 4weeks/4days and I'm only bloated with a little tenderness in breasts. I feel like I should be feeling more since I don't get to have an ultrasound for another 4 weeks.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm the same- things come and go. I'll be feeling fine and then doing everything in my power to not throw up in the grocery store. My poor DH is quite confused. But eh, hormones don't seem to play by any rules :)
  • Still nothing. Won't jinx it but still
  • Be patient they will most likely come!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"