March 2015 Moms

Wives tales and full moon babies

2»

Re: Wives tales and full moon babies

• Hoping not for me! We have about 2 inches of ice on our back deck and it's still coming down! I'd hate to go into labor in this weather.
  • I hope that I at least go into labor tomorrow. I am 38 weeks pregnant with twins and while I am not in any pain or discomfort I can't believe I'm still pregnant. I just knew they would come in February. So if the full moon wants to put my labor into action I will not fight it. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, now my 2 yr old has been projectile vomiting since 4am, so maybe I don't want this baby to come yet. Excellent timing on this tummy bug that I'm sure we picked up at his "wellness" visit at the ped's office on Monday. FTMs, beware the ped's office. My kids pick up nasty stuff everytime we go; never fails. Frustrated!
  • @goosenpumpkin my peds has a "well" entrance and a "sick" entrance. It seems to help so much!! Sorry you have to deal with that. :(
  • dreyes4dreyes4 member
    edited March 2015
    adelems said:

@goosenpumpkin my peds has a "well" entrance and a "sick" entrance. It seems to help so much!! Sorry you have to deal with that. :(

Yeah mine does too but we have to all check in at the exact same place..my son went in a month ago for his well checkup and shot and came out with the stomach bug. With in a week we all had it. I even got put in the hospital for it!!..
    :( it never fells that my kids get sicker after going to the dr.

As of the full moon im not due until the 31st but im already dilated to 1. Have been cramping alot last night. And with tonight the full moon. I told my.mom to be prepared for driving in that snow (she lives in ky and i live in tn about 2 hours away). Lol. This would be the time she decides to come with 3 inches of.ice on the roads :D
  • I really hope that a full moon and a storm will cause me to go into labor! Or at least speed things along. I have my fingers crossed! :D
  • I have had a feeling all day that I will go into labor today, but I don't have many signs. I have lots of nausea and cramping, but that's been going on for a while.
  • I was in L&D at 3:30 in the am with bad "back labor" i have been having nonstop diarrhea the past 2 days and i am at a two. The past two nights my back pain has been horrendous along with contractions. We'll see what tonight brings
  • edited March 2015

I was in L&D at 3:30 in the am with bad "back labor" i have been having nonstop diarrhea the past 2 days and i am at a two. The past two nights my back pain has been horrendous along with contractions. We'll see what tonight brings

Good luck and I hope this pain passes sooner than later for you!

Edited for spelling
    Pregnancy Ticker
    For SuzyQ and all the M15 losses

• I'm 37 weeks tomorrow and hope this full moon gets things going. Dilated to 2 yesterday at appointment, 50% thinned. Dr put me on bed rest 3 weeks ago when dilated to 1. Fingers crossed tonight is the night!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"