October 2015 Moms
Options

early pregnancy bleeding

I've been bleeding for almost three weeks I'm 7 wks pregnant I went to the DR's Monday and the baby was fine but the bleeding hasn't stopped have any of you going through this??

Re: early pregnancy bleeding

• Options
    Not totally similar but I started bleeding today. No cramps or signs of miscarriage other than bleeding. I haven't had my first appointment yet so I don't know if baby is okay or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat! About 4.5 weeks. Started the spotting thing yesterday and its still going today. Everyone tells me not to worry!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This makes me feel so much better! I am 6 weeks and I've been bleeding a mixture of dark red/brown blood for the past 5 days. Had an ultrasound last week and bloodwork done and dr said baby was fine have anther ultrasound next week to verify. Concerned because I didn't have bleeding for my first pregnancy. Dr reassured me that I would know if I was having a miscarriage because the bleeding is so much more severe but I still hate just waiting. I'm basically on walking bed rest until my next ultrasound. No lifting, exercising or sex.
  • Options

This makes me feel so much better! I am 6 weeks and I've been bleeding a mixture of dark red/brown blood for the past 5 days. Had an ultrasound last week and bloodwork done and dr said baby was fine have anther ultrasound next week to verify. Concerned because I didn't have bleeding for my first pregnancy. Dr reassured me that I would know if I was having a miscarriage because the bleeding is so much more severe but I still hate just waiting. I'm basically on walking bed rest until my next ultrasound. No lifting, exercising or sex.

The waiting is the worst! I just have to wait until tomorrow to get my blood results back and that seems like an eternity. My bleeding started up again so I'm not very optimistic but we will see. I just wish I was far enough to have an ultrasound.

BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #2 since July 2014 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    Thank you ladies for replying I'll keep you updated my appointment is tomorrow... I'm so anxious and nervous I can't sleep!
  • Options
    I bled for about a week when I was 5 weeks pregnant, now at 9 weeks I'm bleeding again. It's not too much and my doctor doesn't seem too worried about it but I have an ultrasound today so hopefully everything is okay
  • Options
    @tessam630 ygpm

BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #2 since July 2014 
    My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board