August 2015 Moms

Extremely nervous! Seems ridiculous...

You know that butterfly feeling you have in your gut when you're nervous? I feel that way right now! We're going to find out what are lil one is tomorrow! I've been having nightmares all week about something going wrong. It will also be exactly one year to the day since my father passed away. So I'm sad and excited at the same time. I just feel so anxious right now! One minute I'm overjoyed, the next I'm looking up the weather to make sure Nashville isn't iced over again so that the office isn't closed! I think I'm just driving myself crazy. Haha

Re: Extremely nervous! Seems ridiculous...

• Totally normal to get the jitters, especially when the date already has such an emotional meaning to you. I am sorry to hear about your dad's passing, but I am excited for you that you find out tomorrow, it is such a special moment! Try not to stress, enjoy the moment :) and maybe occupy yourself by picking out a sex specific item or outfit you want to get to celebrate?
  • That's a great idea! Thank you!
    I had a miscarriage just before he passed away last year. We didn't tell him because he was so sick. Somehow he knew and said that we'd have a lil boy soon. My grandfather said last month before he passed away that it would be a boy. I guess that's why I'm so nervous?
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't be nervous though, it is not like they would be disappointed if it wasn't a boy! Men are just more prone to think boy :) Either way, boy or girl, I am sure that they will both be there with you and I am sure they are both so proud/happy for you - heck, they probably already know the sex!! I am going to send you a private message in a minute - check your inbox.
  • Good luck tomorrow.
    Be the Change.
    Make no assumptions
    Take nothing personally
    Be impeccable with your word
    Do your best

• @Miz_Liz My app on my phone won't let me view my messages for some reason.
  • Nevermind! It finally came up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"