October 2015 Moms
Options

First odd meal

I am 6w5d and just made homemade meatloaf. I am totally putting it on a slice of cinnamon raisin bread with Wickles (wicked spicey pickles). Any odd means yet prego ladies?!

Re: First odd meal

• Options
    So far it's just been fries with ketchup (I never eat them with ketchup. I'm always a mayo girl). I know not odd by most standards but odd for me.
  • Options
    I've been craving fried everything these last few days. Don't care what it is...as long as it's fried. Very weird for me...don't eat fried stuff often!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    casserole27casserole27 member
    edited February 2015
    I craved the smell of sunscreen the other day.... don't worry I didn't eat any!

Apparently we can crave smells didn't know that was a thing. Also had pizza last week that I am not normally a fan of.
    Oct15 October Siggy Challenge: Maternity Costumes
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I haven't indulged but I've been craving pickles on crackers with melted cheese. I've just been eating a ton of pickles instead.
  • Options
    Ditto the pickles. Did lentil noodles with artichokes and feta for lunch... Then decided it really neede pickles on top.
  • Options
    My Chiro said she ate tomato and mayo sandwiches and then I started craving them!
  • Options

I craved the smell of sunscreen the other day.... don't worry I didn't eat any!

Apparently we can crave smells didn't know that was a thing. Also had pizza last week that I am not normally a fan of.

Yes!I crave the smell of Worcester sauce! I will stand in the kitchen with my nose practically in the bottle sniffing lol!
  • Options
    I have been craving salsa.  I went to Aldi to get some and then came across some mango peach salsa and then that is all I wanted cause I could just taste the sweetness in the salsa!  I almost ate the whole jar yesterday in 2 sittings, lol!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers     

BabyFetus Ticker 

• Options
    I ate a grilled cheese with pickles on it for dinner and omg it was sooo good! I really wanted to put thousand island on it but we were out :(
  • Options
    I went from a spoonful of buttercream frosting to a pickle in under 30 seconds today, didn't think twice about it until after. The icing is the weird for me, not much for the sweets, well I guess the combo is the weird thing! Lol
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    Nothing weird yet and not really any cravings either. Actually wanting food at all right now is a plus. With DD I only really had one craving and it was only a couple of times, I had to gets my hands on Red Robin chicken stripes and fries! So good!! No weird combos though. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Pickles and Worcester sauce makes me gag! Overly vinegary foods are repulsing me right now. I don't think I'm really craving anything odd but I'm eating way more cereal than I normally do. Dinner is usually grilled cheese and tomato soup. Sooooo good!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Pizza and burritos, I may even make a pizza burrito tomorrow night for dinner...man that sounds amazing.
  • Options
    No cravings but missing a good glass of full bodied red wine in the evening...and sushi...
  • Options

My Chiro said she ate tomato and mayo sandwiches and then I started craving them!

ummmm YUM now I am craving this!
  • Options
    eaglet88 said:

No cravings but missing a good glass of full bodied red wine in the evening...and sushi...

Preeeeeaaacchhhh :)>- I totally miss wine
  • Options
    for two days straight i only ate sandwiches of ham, cheese and mayo with doritos and apple juice , for breakfast ; lunch&Dinner , incredible .
  • Options
    @kathyxoxo sounds delicious! My doc said no lunch meat for me unless it's extremely heated up to kill bacteria
  • Options
    Nothing for me really.. but I am missing red wine as well.. sushi and lunch meat.. I want a turkey and cheese sandwich badly
  • Options
    @Chippercjm yeah i toast it very well , But now i dont crave it as i did in those two days lol , im trying to eat healthier
  • Options
    I definitely miss cold lunch meat too, and wine. Honestly, wine would probably make me throw up now anyways! Haha
  • Options
    I just want anything.. I could eat and eat.
  • Options
    Pizza with doughnuts lol
  • Options
    I had steak, mashed cauliflower, and the cheap boxed macaroni and cheese. It was AMAZING mixed all together! (not that weird but mind you I hadn't had boxed macaroni and cheese in YEARS) 
  • Options
    I used to love ham & cheese With mayo & Doritos now I cannot even stand the thought :((
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    No real strange cravings yet this time.  But, with my daughter I LOVED peanut butter & jelly sandwiches with sour cream and onion pringles ON the sandwich itself.  
    BFP on 1/27/11 - EDD 10/7/11 - M/C on 2/21/11 @ 7w3d
    BFP on 11/3/11 - EDD 07/6/12 - DD born 6/27/12 via c-section 
    BFP on 1/31/15 - EDD 10/9/15 -- Beta #1 @ 17dpo: 394, Beta #2 @ 20dpo: 1604 (35 hour doubling time!), Beta #3 @ 24dpo: 5287
    1st ultrasound 2/19 6w6d - strong heartbeat and measuring perfectly!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"