Baby Names

Trying to complete our Sibset

4LittleLovies4LittleLovies member
edited February 2015 in Baby Names
Hello! I'm newly pregnant with baby #4. For the first time we've decided to stay TEAM GREEN so we're hoping to take 2 or 3 boy and 2 or 3 girl names to the hospital when we meet our newest addition. We're fairly certain this is our last and I feel pressure to come up with great names... since I'll never get to do this again! 

Husband's family has a 9 generation tradition of using the initials H.C.N. for all boys! There are no set rules for girls.
Hubby is Houston Craig
DS1 Haven Carter
DS2 Hudson Conor

Last name starts with an N and ends with a "ly" sound.

DD was named using pieces of both her grandma's names...
Lynnea (we use the Lyn-nay-uh pronunciation) Kathleen

My challenges are: Coming up with a NEW never used (in the family) HC boys name or two...and finding a beautiful girl's name that works with Lynnea and doesn't pale in comparison. We LOVE the uniqueness and femininity of her name. I feel it's a tough act to follow. :/

I actually was given the idea of Lynnea on a message board, so I'm hoping I can get some fresh insight here! :)

Re: Trying to complete our Sibset

• There aren't many H names I like and personally wouldn't continue it but if you are ok with it. Just some H names

Henry
    Hector
    Hayden

Marissa
    Vanessa
    Vivian
    Penelope
    Miranda
    Rosalie
    Bianca
    Livia
    Corrine
    Felicity

• Alas, my husband is SET that we will "follow tradition". Henry is a favorite of mine too. I also like Harrison or Hayes has caught my eye a time or two. You're right, H names are TOUGH.

Lovely feminine name list. <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Harrison Christopher, Hector Charles, Harvey Cameron, Henry Calvin, Howard Clayton.

I don't know what names you have in your family but this is what I could think of for now. Sorry I can't help with any girls names
  • I like PP suggestion of Henry. Another suggestion is Holden.

Middle name ideas: Colin, Cameron, Cade, Christopher, Caleb, Cole, Charles, Cooper, Carson, Clinton, Cormac, Clark
  • Hartley
    Helios
    Hephaestus
    Hezekiah
    Horace

Cecil
    Chase
    Christian
    Colton
    Corbin

Alana
    Aleta
    Aurelia
    Megaera
    Regina
    Rosalind
    Scarlett

• Holden Christopher
    Holden Chalres

• edited February 2015
    H names:
    Henry
    Harmon
    Howard
    Harvey
    Holt
    Holden
    Harrison
    Hamish
    Hamp
    Harlan/Harlon
    Heath
    Hershell
    Hilton
    Hoke
    Hodge
    Hobie
    Hugh
    Huey
    Hughes
    Humphrey

C names:
    Cade
    Cain
    Cameron
    Calvin
    Caleb
    Canon
    Carlisle
    Carver
    Chester
    Casey
    Cedric
    Chad
    Charles
    Christopher
    Christian
    Claude
    Clark
    Clarence
    Cormac
    Clint / Clinton
    Clifford
    Clive
    Clyde
    Cody
    Coleman / Cole
    Colin
    Colton / Colt
    Conrad
    Conway
    Corbin
    Cash
    Cy
    Curt

• Henry charles

No periods due to 17 years of ballet and distance running after college.  Zero response to 2 months of Clomid, little response to Letrozole.  IUI left with 9 cysts = too many viable eggs due to age.  On to IVF.  Low dose of all meds still produced 37 mature eggs 12.6.11.  Froze due to overstimulation.  

FET #1.1 1.22.12 BFN.   FET #1.2 2.22.12=GRACE! (and a vanishing twin).  

Grace Katherine born 10.25.12 @ 36w6w 6#14oz 19.5".
    FET #1.3 3.2013 BFN FET#1.4 4.2013 BFN. Never tried a fresh transfer.  Let's try, despite 10 still frozen.  
    ER 6.26.13 27 mature eggs, slight overstim. ET   7.1.13 ectopic, FET 2.1  9.10.14   TRIPLETS!!  

Boys born 3.18.14 @ 29w5d.  Andrew Jack 3#6oz 16", Grant Robert 3#9oz 16", Charles Phillip 3#7oz 17".

• Hammond Clark or Heath Christopher

Adrienne Renee

Lorena Elizabeth
    Larissa Kaitlynn
    Lila Kristina
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Hayes Clinton
  • Harrison, Hayes or Harvey. Hayden is very popular right now I feel.
  • Love Harrison, Hayes or Holden.
  • I love the suggestion of Holden!!!
    Harrison is ok too (or Harris) and Henry is great.

Holden (pick 1)
    Henry (pick 2)
    Heath
    Henrik

Some others that aren't my style at all but I'll through out there anyway

Harlan
    Hutton
    Hartley

Christopher
    Cullen
    Christian
    Colton
    Carson
    Colby
    Corbin
    Chandler
    Caleb
    Calvin
    Cameron
    Casey
    Chase
    Charles
    Clark
    Clayton
    Clinton
    Cole
    Colin
    Cooper
    Conrad
    Craig
    Curtis

Girls:

Maren
    Cosette
    Natalia
    Juliet
    Elowen
    Lila
    Stella
    Brenna
    Annalise
    Lilliana
    Eloise
    Callista
    Seraphina
    Amelie
    Adeline / Adelaide
  • You ladies have some great name suggestions.

I like Holden. Always have.... but we've avoided it in the past due to the worry about locker room talk. "hey dude...are ya Holden your_ ______"..., etc. Does anyone else think that could be a big issue?

I like Holden. Always have.... but we've avoided it in the past due to the worry about locker room talk. "hey dude...are ya Holden your_ ______"..., etc. Does anyone else think that could be a big issue?

No.

The bigger issue with Holden is that Catcher in the Rye is overrated, and Holden Caulfield is whinier then an 11 year old girl told she's not allowed to go to the Justin Beiber concert because her parents over heard her saying "ass".
  • Top favorites from the above suggestions:

Harrison
    Holden
    Henry
    Hayes

Chase
    Chandler
    Carson
    Christian

Callista
    Eloise
    Larissa
    Rosalind/ Rosalie

I also really like Elise. My grandma is Mary. If we wanted to.continue with family connections, I considered Marielle or Mariella as a MN.

No.

The bigger issue with Holden is that Catcher in the Rye is overrated, and Holden Caulfield is whinier then an 11 year old girl told she's not allowed to go to the Justin Beiber concert because her parents over heard her saying "ass".
    I've personally never read Catcher In The Rye. I'm guessing I'm not missing much.... LOL
  • Lena

I love Henry, Holden and Hayes. Harrison is cute too. You still have lots of great options :)
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    Henry. Harrison. Henrik. Heath.
  • I like Holden which has been suggested. Hank & Hugo also came to mind. Natalia, Cecilia, Amelia, Camille, Rose, Claudia, Chloe, Stella, Jacqueline, Alexandra all hit the right note with Lynnea I think.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"