November 2015 Moms

4w today

Hi,
I found out two weeks ago that I am pregnant. I have estimated I am 4 weeks. I am going to book my 8 week appointment on Monday :) exciting.
I have been super tired and my breastfeeding have grown and are sore. But the nausea has started, it was bad yesterday and has eased a bit today.
It's worse when I eat.
What symptoms have other people had?

Re: 4w today

• Congrats!!

Sore nipples, exhausted, hungry, bloated, hungry, some nausea. Oh HOT
    ****Siggy Warning***
    ~Formerly ABabyMabe4us

Me(35) Him(35) Untied for life 4/1/2015.
    TTC Our 1st since 8/2014
    MC @ 7 weeks 5/2014
    Me: DD#1 3/2000, DD#2 6/2001, DS 5/2003
    BFP: 2/19/2015 EDD: 11/1/2015 IT'S A BOY!!!!

• You're 4 weeks but found out 2 weeks ago? That doesn't make sense? The egg would've just been released and waiting to get fertilized...
  • Loading the player...
  • Hungry, but can only eat a couple of bites of things. Heartburn. Nausea, especially if I go more than 2 hours without eating. Exhausted.
    Peanut BFP 9.18.2009 EDD 5.23.2010 m/c 10.16.2010
    DD#1 BFP 4.28.2010 EDD 1.10.2011 born 12.27.2010
    DS BFP 8.29.2012 EDD 5.11.2013 born sleeping @ 17 weeks 12.1.2012
    DD#2 BFP 5.7.2013 EDD 1.11.2014 born 1.10.2014
    Jelly Bean BFP 2.25.2015 EDD 11.7.2015

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Pregnancy Ticker 
  • Overly exhausted with sore breasts. No nausea for me.
  • FirstSammyFirstSammy member
    edited February 2015
    babywood15, I only got that estimation as I did a date test two weeks ago that said I was 2 weeks. I'm not sure how you work out how far along you are.
    My periods are irregular and I'm not 100% sure when my last period was.
    Sorry for any confusion!

• Oh, well congrats. Lol it was confusing. But you might be more than 4 weeks. Not sure if it matters though lol
  • If you took a test and it says "2 weeks" the. You might be actually "6 weeks" now! Exciting for you!
  • Thank babywood15!! I'm excited and cannot wait til my first midwife appointment. I'll know where I'm at then.

Thanks everyone else!!
  • Congratulations!  I agree with babywood, you are probably 6 weeks along.  I'm only 4w and a bit, but have had cramps and pulling, nausea, fatigue, and a sore chest.  No food aversions yet, but I can smell EVERYTHING!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 4 weeks and 3 days. Very mild tender breasts with touch. No nausea. My sense of smell is heightened. That's about it! I wish I had more symptoms... It would help reassure me.
  • I agree with the other girls, you're probably a little further along than you think. I'm 4 wks 5days today but only conceived on the 11th (about 2 1/2 weeks ago). Not too many symptoms - slightly tender breasts, mild cramps & nausea if I haven't eaten in a couple of hrs - oh and peeing more frequently.
    Ps congrats!
  • Thank you! Congrats to you all :)
    It doesn't bother me about feeling sick, lack of apatite, very sore breast and being tired all the time as I know it's all worth it.
    Super exciting!!
  • 4 weeks 4 days. Breast are sore and swollen and feeling extremely bloated, like I don't wanna put pants on. Slight nausea but nothing crazy. Congrats!!!!!!
  • Congrats!! I've had extreme fatigue/bloating & dizziness. So exciting!!
  • I agree with everyone else, sounds like you're 6 weeks, congratulations! I'm 5 weeks 1 day, have had pretty bad nausea, sore chest and mild pulling. Good luck everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"