June 2015 Moms
Options

Daily Symptoms Thread Thurs 2/26

Re: Daily Symptoms Thread Thurs 2/26

• Options
    Actually, besides the adorable bumps and kicks I'm feeling, all I have is really painful gas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah the last two days have been constant punching and kicking, more than any day before. It's weirdly distracting!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My blood vessels have gotten super dark and showy. ..especially on my boobs and sides of my torso. .. not a fan of this look. ..pale complexion doesn't help.
  • Options
    I woke up this morning so thirsty I had to run to the kitchen for water. The doctor says to drink lots of water and I'm really trying to stay hydrated but its hard sometimes.
  • Options
    I switched to Zantac last night and for the first time in a while I didn't wake up multiple times due to heartburn! So I'm doing pretty good. And I got to sleep in, since I don't have to be in the office till noon because of snow.
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Options

My blood vessels have gotten super dark and showy. ..especially on my boobs and sides of my torso. .. not a fan of this look. ..pale complexion doesn't help.

In the shower last night DH thought my breast was bruised because of how vibrant the veins have gotten, I had to explain that there's just a lot of stuff going on in there and then like on cue, my nipples started leaking...Weird boob stuff. Gotta love it... :-w
  • Options
    Feeling good overall, my appetite has increased in the last couple days, I'm tired from work/life in general and my breasts are doing some weird shit like I said above, but I feel good.
    And LO is a wiggly little girlie so DH and I have been enjoying feeling her kicks.
  • Options
    FloGirl82FloGirl82 member
    edited February 2015

Same here!! And, I've finally developed the linea nigra below my belly button. For some dumb reason I never though I'd get one.  I'm super pale naturally..all these funky lines on and below my skin are just weird. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't really noticed any BH yet at this point, but last night spent an hour overnight freaking out a bit cause I wasn't sure if I was cramping like period cramps, having BH, or cramping like I had to use the bathroom. It ended up being the latter, but until that was established it was a scary time in the dark. I also know that I didn't drink as much water as I usually do yesterday so maybe that had something to do with it. Snuggling up to a liter size bottle of water now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Me too! It weirds me out. I also had very vivid dreams last night and woke up several times due to aching hips. I had to keep switching sides.

• Options
    Just lots of gas!! My tummy is rock solid!
  • Options
    Feeling lots of kicks these days! Which is great. But my boobs are so uncomfortable! I feel a lot of aches and pains in them if my bra is not supportive enough OR too tight, so I had to spend money on new bras yesterday, having outgrown my biggest one that I foolishly thought would last through my pregnancy! My (inverted) nipples often feel prickly, itchy, and/or painful too. If I squeeze them I see a tiny dot of liquid oozing out, and this liquid seems to dry in there and get all itchy and gunky. Trying not to stimulate them too much since my doctor said not to, but they are clearly trying to evolve to be better milk dispensers and I wish I could help them come out. My areoleas are huge now too--weird changes for a girl who always had a small, modest chest.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh.... I ordered a nursing bra online that looked legit......... It came..... Has zero cup padding.... Just a thin piece of cloth....oh dear lord what did I get myself into ?
    All the above weird veins showing are happening as well. Zantac is my best friend!!!
  • Options
    I'm tired of puking :( back pain, GI problems & fatigue. Lots of fun stuff but still doing ok.
  • Options
    The tips of my fingers are extremely tingly.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"