November 2014 Moms

Sleeping Through Night

my LO is 15 weeks old and she never sleeps longer than two to three hour increments

Re: Sleeping Through Night

• Same here! My LO is underweight, she nurses every time she wakes during the night so I am ok with it until we get her weight up. No advice here, just commiserating!
  • Not all babies sttn, only the lucky few.
  • Loading the player...
  • Have you read "The Baby Whisperer Solves All Your Problems"? After I started applying the 3 hour EASY method, my LO started sleeping from 8ish until 3:30am most nights with just a dream feed in between. It took about 2 weeks
  • I'm on my 3rd baby and I've come to the conclusion that my kids just don't care about night time sleep. They've all been good nappers(thank goodness) but never sleep more than 3-4 hours at a time during the night. I've tried all the sleep methods and it's just the way it is. I'm pretty much zombie mom the first year and I just accept it.
  • My lo used to get me up 2 times a night goin down at 8/9 tik abt 7/8 jus depends has any1 nt tried dream feeding before you go to ur bed about midnight seems to wrk for us,we was only up once lastnight at 5 for a bottle then back down. We are even dealing with the joys of teething for last few weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"