November 2015 Moms

Newbie Intro

Hi all, I am 30 yrs old, DH is 39. We have been married since Oct/2014 Together since 2011. No kids on either side. I have had significant issues in the past, was told I couldn't have kids, diagnosed with PCOS at 19, no regular periods, ever. Always wanted and dreamed about having kids, had to go through a few V scans, abdominal scans, a MRI, a histosalpinogram, and found a wall of muscle separating my uterus  into two halves, so had a Metroplasty surgery on my uterus, not very common as it turns out, where they basically cut it in half and took the wall out and then sewed it back together. That was right at 4 years ago, so will be considered high risk for rupture, but hopefully that wont happen. Have a great doc now who was mad about that surgery, but have done three rounds of clomid, first round didnt O, second round I did, but we didnt try due to DH having a surgery hisself, so this is the third time, and its a charm!! I can feel it (I hope). Getting a blood draw on the 2nd, and will test on March 12th... maybe the 11th. My real date would be Nov 12th but if they take it at 34 weeks, it would be an October baby... so not sure which month club to join :)  

I am sending up prayers and wishes for everyone to have their O's and BFP! :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"