1st Trimester
Options

Extreme body aches

I am 9weeks 2days today and my body started aching really bad. Mainly my lower back and shoulders. I didn't do any hard work to make my body this sore. It makes me really worry because I had these same body aches 2 days before I had my previous miscarriage.....has anyone else had body aches and then had a successful pregnancy? I am just overly worried all of the time since I've had a previous miscarriage.......

Re: Extreme body aches

• Options
    I am not doubled over in pain or anything that extreme, just way more than I am used to. Would I talk to my OB doctor? I don't have any other doctor I regularly use. I enjoy my pregnancy when I have the symptoms but as soon as something changes I start to worry and seek advice on here because I don't like making my husband worry. I don't live my life in constant worry, I am always trrying to stay positive but when something changes that's when I worry...and I know since we've seen the heartbeat are chances of miscarriage are way low i still have a bad feeling....thank you for your help.
  • Options
    This was a normal pregnancy symptom for both my pregnancies. I took some Tylenol, a hot shower and my dh rubbed my body. Not like a deep massage but just a general rub.
    I felt like I was getting the flu. I know several other women who felt the same.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OK that is good to know. It comes back every now and then but isn't aching all the time or anything....thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"