October 2015 Moms
Options

Symptoms disappeared?!

Hello all- I'm pretty worried and was hoping someone had either some insight or similar experiences. I'm 7w4d. The last two weeks I've had pretty terrible fatigue and nausea around dinner time, this weekend was the worst! However, Monday came along and I was feeling fine. Monday afternoon I had some cramping in my lower right abdomen which was prolonged (about 15 min) and a little more painful than previous cramps but not excruciating by any means. Monday night I felt perfectly fine, no fatigue or nausea. Tuesday- same thing. As a matter of fact I've had a much bigger appetite the last two days and stayed up until about 10:30pm when I've been hitting the sheets around 8:30pm. My best friend who is a nurse thinks I'm crazy but of course I'm a little concerned. I haven't had any bleeding at all. I read about "Missed miscarriages" where symptoms will abruptly stop but there is no immediate discharge and sometimes takes weeks to see bleeding. Has anyone ever experienced a random halt in symptoms but still went on to have normal pregnancies? Am I over analyzing?

Re: Symptoms disappeared?!

• Options
    I had that happen this last week. I had 2 or 3 days with no symptoms, and then they were back. It's normal!
  • Options
    This happened to me right around 7 weeks. I woke up Monday morning and felt great. It was really disconcerting. No nausea, after I had had it for about 2 weeks, my boobs weren't as sore, etc. Well it all came back by the following Friday, and now I wish it would go away again! The next week we saw our little bean on the ultrasound with a heartbeat. It is really worrying but from what I've read totally normal. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 6 weeks ad I even said to my hubby yesterday that I felt 'normal' no symptoms or anything. But then of course this morning... back to the nausea, and fatigue. I wouldn't worry if symptoms come and go. It's just part of the process :-)
  • Options
    I was so sick then for four days I felt amazing!!! Woke up yesterday feeling gross. The symptoms come and go- it's hard not to worry but we need to have faith everything is ok.
  • Options
    I was googling the same thing this morning when I got up! This last weekend I felt absolutely terrible and then by Monday night I felt pretty good and yesterday too. And this is my 4th pregnancy-you'd think I'd have this figured out by now! I remember feeling this way with my last but it doesn't make me worry less.  But like the other ladies said it's normal for symptoms to come and go.  I feel a little nauseous today, not as much as I did a week ago but it is oddly reassuring! Hang in there!!
  • Options
    This is me today!  I came home from work, made dinner, ate it with relish, fit in my tops like a normal person, and am still awake at 9:03 pm.  It's a miracle!!!  - Okay, I admit I did become paranoid and Google the lack of symptoms, but there were enough results that I feel pretty convinced it's just time to enjoy today and save up for tomorrow.  :)
  • Options
    I just wanted to follow up to say that mine returned. When they disappeared, I googled "no symptoms" and got tons of threads full of people reporting missing symptoms and never following up. That kind of freaked me out, so now I'm following up for any future Googlers. :) it's normal!
  • Options
    I have felt nauseated for 3 weeks up until last weekend. I have now had 4 days symptom free. Just hoping the nausea has stopped for good.
  • Options
    Happened to me too week 7! Then week 8 came and it's all back! Boobs are killing me, nausea in and off all day. It's true, symptoms come and go as in learning. But I get why we all get scared!
  • Options
    cmalmcmalm member
    Thank you to all of you who posted your thoughts! I am also feeling the symptoms subside and have scheduled an appt with my primary care Dr just for advice and a quick hcg check.
    I meet my ob next week (@ 8 1/2)but got concerned about the same things you're all posting about, mild cramping, not much nausea, chest not as sore.
    Maybe it is just part of the gig! Good luck yo us!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"