December 2014 Moms

12weeks old

I was wondering if anyone has any insight on behavior for this growth spurt. My LO is acting differently this go around and I'm just curios as to what others have experienced and what's considered normal for this stage. I know it's a big one.

So far my LO has had fits of being inconsolable, gassy, unable to sleep, fighting with taking a bottle and boobs...he just woke up screaming at 4am due to something and I have no idea what.

Re: 12weeks old

• Yup same here. Most probably a growth spurt. LO is now 13 weeks and last week and a half she has been inconsolable at times although not particularly gassy or fighting with the bottle. I'm formula feeding though so maybe it was something in the breastmilk? Are you pumping and giving a bottle? Could be something you are eating upsetting your LO
  • We reached 12 weeks today and it seems like the last week or so LO has been just really fussy and not sleeping well during the day. Things he used to seem to enjoy either get no reaction or actually upset him. This by far has been the toughest and longest growth spurt for us. This evening he has seemed a little bit more like himself but he still wouldn't tolerate tummy time and he used to like it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm not looking forward to this! At about 7 weeks, LO had a week of crying from 6 to 8 everynight, eating like crazy (but fussing the whole time), & just not being himself. He's 10 weeks now and know the next spurt is close.

DS1: 12/17/2014
    DS2: born sleeping at 26 weeks on 8/8/2016 due to chromosomal deletion
    Pregnant with baby 3 -  EDD 9/14/2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"