TTC After a Loss

Coming up to 3 years :/

SugarLove06SugarLove06 member
edited February 2015 in TTC After a Loss
Long time no see ladies, I've wanted to come back for a while.

So in March my TTC journey reaches a 3 year milestone and it depresses me no end. Since the start of this I've gained 50lb, stopped working and become a housewife because I spent so much time on sick, strained my marriage no end, cut contact with friends and I've had 4 heartbreaking miscarriages. Getting to 3 years of this just seems to make me feel like this is never going to happen. I really am feeling very low lately and a bunch of miscarriage anniversaries and would have been due dates are coming up. I wish I could just fastforward it all.
BFP 4th MARCH 2012- Said goodbye 6th MARCH 2012 (Due 11/11/12) BFP 18th AUGUST 2012 - Said goodbye 25th AUGUST 2012 (Due 23/04/13)

Re: Coming up to 3 years :/

• I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope you can find some peace. I know it consumes your mind, it does everyone that's TTC really. I really hope you get that sticky baby soon! Prayers for you!
  • Praying for you!! I had my first MC and I feel your pain in a small way. I hope and pray you'll be able to conceive soon!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I am very sorry for all of your losses. I don't know entirely what you are going through, but I know a little about feeling alone in your grief. I recently MC and it seems like most everyone else has moved past it and expect me to have done the same. I spend most of my nights alone at my computer because I can't sleep and it's the only time I don't feel like I have to pretend to be happy for anyone. I started writing and that helps, but I'm finding talking to real people helps more. I didn't want to talk about my feelings when everyone was asking me to, but now that I'm ready to talk, not many people seem to want to hear it. I haven't been going through this as long as you and don't pretend to know how hard it is, but I will listen if you want to keep venting. The whole situation just sucks and that doesn't quite do it justice, but there aren't always words to say how much it sucks. Hang in there! Someone is thinking about you.
  • I'm so sorry for all you have been through. I too quit my job to go back and forth to doctor appts for IVF and just had my second loss. It's hard when you are home alone all day and have no distractions. I sometimes feel like I failed my husband because I quit to stay home and get pregnant and raise our family and can't have a baby. I pray you find some peace and comfort in your journey. I can't imagine how hard it must be to stay positive.