May 2015 Moms
Options

Nauseous

it's so strange, it seems like the day I hit 3rd trimester that my nausea has come back! Anyone else? I also can sleep all day, am always hot and a little more irritable too :/ ugh come onnnnn baby!

Re: Nauseous

• Options
    Suddenly I could sleep all day and feel woozy at times too
    I failed my glucose test so I'm m Wondering if there's any relation..

Me (28) DH (34) actively TTC since 2010

2011 dx by RE: Severe mfi- Treatment option: IVF w/ ICSI ( I declined the RE recommendation to use ds),  2012  IVF#1 w/ICSI long Lupron protocol + follistim + menopour.  Transferred 2 day 3 embys, ended in early m/c, 2013 IVF#2 w/ICSI bcp, lupron, & a lot of friggin follistim. Received a call the morning of transfer that they ceased, 2014  1/11/14 -cycle day 1, unmedicated AI w. DS.  AI #1 1.23.14, scheduled again for 1.25.14, & 1.27.14

My baby lives in my heart.  Juliette Marie 1/17/2008 - forever 

• Options
    *almost* in the 3rd trimester (3 more days) here and so glad to see this post to know I'm not alone. The nausea started coming back the past few mornings along with the irritability. We're in the home stretch ladies, hang in there!! ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep right there with y'all!! 2 days shy of 27 wks and it's like the 1st trimester all over!!! Except I'm having a good bit of dizziness now!?!
  • Options
    I thought I was just being a big baby. Glad to hear that this is not just me. I don't remember feeling this way in the end of my first pregnancy, but it is like a switch has been flipped. I have zero energy and I am having to force myself to eat healthy because the only stuff that sounds good is complete crap and incredibly unhealthy.
  • Options
    My irritability is through the roof and I hate it... I have major guilt for being over the top last night and arguing with my parents... I did not have this first time around (at least my husband and I don't remember!) and nausea is touch and go now too. 9 ish weeks to go! Gotta get this attitude in check some how...
  • Options
    My nausea has been around since I was 7w. This has been my hardest pregnancy for sure. Hang in there, we're getting close to the end!
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• Options
    I'm right there with you.  I've been nauseated everyday again and exhausted, like I just wanna sleep all day.  Come on May!!!
  • Options
    SO ready for May!!! 27w5d here and although i didn't have bad nausea 1st trimester, I've noticed nausea just this week. Also, so tired, even w a coffee in the morning and another caffeinated drink in the afternoon.
  • Options
    Maybe you have a second uterus and you got pregnant again!?!??!?!?!?

hahahahahha. jk. Don't hate me. This sounds terrible, I Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    I also have been feeling so tired all the time anymore. Third trimester hit and I became a sleepy person again. I was this way all of my first trimester. Luckily I have not been too nauseated but my appetite has been all over the board since day one. I have little appetite for healthy food so I also have to force myself to eat healthy. I feel ya @jmourneau09 .
  • Options
    I got first trimester fatigue and irritability when I hit third trimester. My doctor started me on vitamin D supplements and those seem to be helping the moodiness, thank goodness! I couldn't even stand myself some days! I've got some nausea going on too, but I think that's caused by the iron pills.
  • Options
    chipmk228chipmk228 member
    edited February 2015
    Ugh yes. Nausea is def back but different than my first trimester. In my first tri, I couldn't eat anything; meat and dairy would make me dry heave. Now I can eat almost everything but I feel gross afterward. Tried to work out today and felt queasy. Fatigue came back yesterday at nearly 29 weeks. My mom keeps telling me that I will forget everything when I see her in 2-3 months but I already told my husband that we are either adopting, hiring a surrogate or getting lots and lots of puppies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"