May 2015 Moms

** Sunday Ticker Change **

Weeks/Fruit: 

Symptoms:

Milestones or appointments: 

Questions or comments: 

GTKY - If you could hire someone to help you right now, would it be for...
Cleaning, Cooking or Yard-work?  (I borrowed this from the Saturday Ticker Change)
Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)

Re: ** Sunday Ticker Change **

• PutMeintheZooPutMeintheZoo member
    edited February 2015
    Weeks/Fruit: 28 Weeks / Eggplant - Finally in the third trimester! 

Symptoms: Braxton Hicks contractions, feeling a little winded / tired, cravings... 

Milestones or appointments:  Had some painful and frequent Braxton Hicks on Friday, so I went in to OB's office to check in. Thankfully, everything looked fine and the BH contractions finally went away that night.   At the OB office, I found out that I passed my Glucose Test (yay) but I'm anemic (boo). I think I saw a thread on here where others are in the same situation... I'm about to start some supplements to my diet to help with iron. 

Questions or comments: No questions. Hope everyone is doing well this week! Take care! 

GTKY - If you could hire someone to help you right now, would it be for...
    Cleaning, Cooking or Yard-work?   I'd totally have someone come clean the house and I'm actually thinking about hiring someone. Bending over to pick up my son's toys and vacuuming are really putting a strain on my bump & back. :-( 

Edited: forgot to fill out a category.
    Baby girl born on May 15, 2015!  (DS born 2011)
  • weeks/fruit: 29 weeks/acorn squash

symptoms: little bit of heartburn

milestones/appointments: had an ultrasound on Monday, saw another 3D view!

questions/comments: any other FTMs still adjusting to weight gain? it's weird seeing the higher numbers on the scale even though I know it's for good reason!

if I could hire someone: it would be to go to work for me. I work with drug and alcohol addicts. extremely stressful, I'm ready for a few months off :|

PS first time poster!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"