Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Feeding issues

1) Tips for getting babe to take a bottle?  LO used to take cold bottles right from the fridge, now if he knows I'm around, he refuses bottles and only wants to breast feed, (which sucks cuz he has 2 teeth now and bites!)
2) Any tips for feeding with a spoon? he used to eat any puree I'd give him with a spoon, now he's discovered pouches and only wants to feed himself.
3) When did you start finger foods? we've done puffs and teething biscuits fine but, I tried really cooked and/or mushy veggies and he seems to just gag on them, is it still too early or should I keep trying to introduce things?
4) H2O: I offer a sippy cup with meals filled with water, he's not that into it yet, should I just keep doing the same thing or try something else?
TIA!

Re: Feeding issues

• I've heard sugar water on the nipple will help. I don't have any tips on the spoon. We did blw at 5 months so he's been feeding himself for a couple months now. He eats what we eat. I wouldn't worry about the gagging, they say "food before 1 is just for fun" must nutrition should still Come from breast milk Or formula. The gagging will go away. Gl
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"