Byeeee energy! — The Bump
May 2015 Moms

Byeeee energy!

All motivation and energy has officially left me since I hit 3rd trimester! I was doing so well getting my house all organized and now all I want to do is lay around on the couch. I even need a break to sit down after I shower. Exhaustion had returned
daiseyc123EaMplus1MegsB1112

Re: Byeeee energy!

• (Hit post too soon) .. *has returned. baby kicks me all day and I'm getting nauseous again. Anyone else feel my pain?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Me! Ooh, I feel your pain! I'm so tired it is distracting. I take little breaks all day. Half way up a flight of stairs I take a pause. Feed the dogs, take a
    Pause. Get dried off after a shower, take a pause. I'm easily winded and a week shy of the third trimester. No complaints, just noting these changes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep same here! All I want to do is lay down and I get winded easily!! My energy/motivation is gone!! I miss my size 2 figure and energy!!!! :((
    megantesia
  • All motivation and energy has officially left me since I hit 3rd trimester! I was doing so well getting my house all organized and now all I want to do is lay around on the couch. I even need a break to sit down after I shower. Exhaustion had returned
    I feel your pain, lol. I felt a lot better during 2nd tri, but by the end of 2nd tri and now into 3rd I'm feeling every single little thing. 
    I really wanted to get my house organized/cleaned and I actually started doing that today, but standing up longer than 10-15 minutes makes me have to pee so badly even though nothing comes out! 

I really should have got all of the important things out of the way while I had the energy and bladder capacity to do so, lol. 
  • I'm starting to notice a lack of energy and being tired much more easily again.  It's like it's going to be 1st tri all over again.  I feel like I need a nap at 3pm every day and I've been falling asleep before H every night, which is not like me.  I just take things slow and get them done as I have the energy.  This is why I am happy I requested to have my baby shower 2 months before LO is due.  I know I'm not going to want to do ANYTHING that last month!
    Newest blog post 4/23/15
    Anniversary

dec2018mom
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards