October 2015 Moms
Options

Things I already want to tell my significant other......

When I cry....don't ask me if it's the hormones!

Re: Things I already want to tell my significant other......

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Haha @mamasnowwhite‌ I'm lovin your 'tude. Your FFFC cracked me up too. People that say stupid things are my worst enemy.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Yes, I'm gassy. Deal with it. Yes, I have insomnia. Deal with that too... Or feel free to sleep in the guest room. Stop using hot sauce. And anything else strong smelling. Yes, I know you don't think aspartame is good. But neither are sugary drinks, booze, or anything else delicious. The list goes on...
  • Options
    I have been hearing lately from the hubby " it's starting alread!?!?!"
    or " is the moodiness kicking in"
  • Options
    jnicole22jnicole22 member
    edited February 2015
    My husband told me I'm acting crazy today... He said "are we going to have a repeat of your last pregnancy"... Excusssee me! What makes u think u can say that boy no sex for him tonight. (( I do really love my husband ))
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DH always goes what's wrong with you? Why do you feel that way? I'm pregnant you moron! Oy. Do love him dearly though.
  • Options
    My boyfriend won't let me let me eat what I want and it's driving me nuts.
  • Options
    Now I'm getting...who says you can't eat that? That's crazy talk! Like @mamasnowwhite‌ said....pick up a book foo!

• Options
    Stop being a dick
  • Options
    Yeah, I told my husband he's not allowed to ask me "is that safe to eat, do, etc" without first looking it up. I meant we all have Google on our phones. Take 30 seconds to look it up before you speak and piss off your pregnant wife.
  • Options
    I want to tell my husband to go **ck himself. I'm just cranky
  • Options
    no caffeine, soda, skittles, booze, sushi, sleep... To name a few. We went out to dinner last night and he had sushi, booze... followed by a good night's sleep. I attempted to eat grilled chicken and rice... However, my ever growing case of nausea ruined that, and I slept for 5 hours... at best. Hahaha!! Happy Saturday to all!!!
  • Options
    My husband has been amazing, It's everyone else that is driving me crazy! As soon as someone finds out you are pregnant that either ask you dumb questions or proceed to tell you their horror stories about their pregnancy/labor/complications. I have enough to worry about without hearing your stories! Keep your bad crap to yourself!
  • Options
    DH has been wonderful and this isn't his first rodeo so he's a pro at dealing with my pregnant self. :) what I'm most annoyed at is the reaction we've gotten to announcing the pregnancy so far (family has been well meaning, but still, think before you speak!) "isn't it dangerous to get pregnant so soon after the miscarriage?!" Yes, I'm an idiot and we were trying really hard to get pregnant just so I can endanger my life and the new baby. *rolls eyes* and to make matters worse, this reaction will be multiplied by a lot when we do the big pregnancy announcment on Facebook and to everyone we know and such.

*i must add a little note, when we found out we were pregnant, it was a big surprise because we were avoiding this cycle, and we immediately did research on if it would be a danger to the baby and I. It's not. The doctors just tell you to wait to cover their butts and for the mental/emotional side of things.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"