October 2015 Moms
Options

Constant hunger!!

I'm seriously hungry ALL THE TIME, and all I want is JUNK! Haven't been sick even once, with my daughter it was 24:7 puking. Gaining weight too fast (no I'm not worried about getting "fat" but too much weight & not enough weight are both bad for you!) I wanna stay on target and gain a HEALTHY amount of weight. any tips or healthy snack suggestions?!

Re: Constant hunger!!

• Options
    I'm in the exact same boat. lost weight until 6 mos with dd1 but i just can't get full this time! went to the store today and stocked up on fruit yogurt cheese and nuts. i figure if the junk is not in the house and I'm this hungry, I'll be forced to eat the good stuff :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just started to feel the extreme hungry feeling a week ago. I eat every 2 hours and I am still hungry like a lion at dinner time. I hope it will change because the only thing that satisfies are carbs, pasta, pizza, sandwhich..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I could post this word for word . I'm famished all day and all i want us carbs . Very out of character for me
  • Options
    I just want food. With my first, if it wasn't steak, I could go without. But now? EAT ALLTHETHINGS!! I'm believing the old wives' tale that I'm carrying a boy...
  • Options
    I also could EAT ALL THE THINGS. I am only 6w2d. Most of my cravings have made some sense - mango, pineapple, eggs - but every few days I want a Whopper with cheese or sliders. The other day I ate tacos like it was my job.
  • Options
    I feel your pain ladies! All I mostly want are sweets.. And I am not a cookie/cupcake person on the regular. Sweets and cheese that's all I want even though I stocked the house full of fresh fruits so I would eat that instead.
  • Options
    I also am constantly hungry and am determined only to gain 25 ish. Not 40 like last time. I usually
    Eat a smoothie with fruit and veggie for breakfast plus a bowl of Cheerios or an English muffin, then a yogurt with nuts or a topping, then an apple
    With some peanut butter. I have been eating smaller meals throughout the day. It helps. If I break down and eat crap (which I do) it makes me sick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"