July 2015 Moms

:-) Plant based mamas?

2»

Re: :-) Plant based mamas?

• @KatrinaPR That's awesome! Saint Therese was mine:)

Oh wow. Lorenza is very pretty. I actually really like it, especially bc of your grandfather. What a beautiful way to remember him. Maybe you found your little girl's name? :)

I don't know what a nickname would be for Theresa. Lol
  • Maybe Tess for Theresa?

My husband works evenings and I work days, so I won't get to discuss names with him in person until this weekend. I'm eager, I feel like now that we know she's a she I want to name her. On the other hand it's a huge permanent decision so I dont want to rush it. For now, I've taken to calling her Baby Girl :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @KatrinaPR Tess would work and it is cute. :)

Just make a list. :-) baby girl is the perfect name for now!

Hey, totally off topic question about epidurals..... Do you plan on getting one or are you trying to go the natural route?
  • @n&krosebabt

Trying to go the natural route, if at all possible. No inducing, no epidural, no pain meds. My doctor said he'll let me go up to two weeks past my due date without medically inducing (and, of course, there are natural methods to try first if we get to that point.) Of course, when it comes to the health of myself and baby girl I'm going to do what's truly necessary - I realize that I can't plan it all in advance when it comes to birth :)

So far I have started taking prenatal yoga, which is really helping to ease my concerns. It's got a great community and educational vibe that I find comforting. I haven't researched the birthing class options yet, but I'm sure those will help tremendously as well. What about you?
  • @KatrinaPR I want to do as natural as possible, but I think I will end up with an epidural. Haha

I was in the delivery room when my mom gave birth to my little brother(I was 11 years old), and she had an epidural. She was laughing and enjoying the process. I just feel like I want to make mine an enjoyable process.
    But, who knows. Maybe I will be able to stick it out?? Haha
  • Oh and yes!! Yoga has been amazing! I have had really and lower back pain and it seems to help! ;-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"